Something New

JJ awoke to the sound of her alarm clock screaming into her ear, sighing she lifted her head of the pillow and very slowly made her way out of the bed, her feet making a heavy thud as they made contact with the ground.

Pulling her warm jumper over her head, JJ shoved her hands in the pockets and headed down stairs.

As she passes Reids room she felt her heart race, and a smile form on her face, she could still feel where his skin had touched her body tingling.

She gave it a gentle knock, in hope to wake him up since she was his ride, no response. Giving a little chuckle JJ knocked on the door louder "Spence, come on get up" she said lightly chuckling, it wasn't like him to be late for anything.

Still chuckling JJ swung open the door, her heart stopping when she noticed the empty bed and messy sheets.

"Spence?" She called out the smile leaving her face as she realised the room was empty, reaching for her phone JJ realised it wasn't there and charged for the bedroom.

Clicking the on button so she could call Hotch, she felt herself freeze as she realised it was dead "dammit" she growled as she ran for the car, grabbing the keys off the bench as she ran.

Pulling up outside the FBI JJ entered the key code and she ran upstairs, to where the team was.

"Hotch, Hotch" she shouted as she ran up to his office, flinging the door open she felt herself flush red with embarrassment.

Reid was sitting across from Hotch's desk sipping a cup of coffee, "JJ?" Spencer said looking up at her with a bewildered look on his face.

As she looked down at her feet, JJ realised she was in fact still in her pyjamas and her hair was probably still crazed up.

As she slammed the door shut, she pressed her forehead against the door, she was embarrassed but more importantly annoyed, how could he not of her told her that he had a meeting with Hotch, after that connection or whatever you want to call it they had last night.

"JJ" a voice called and JJ looked over her shoulder to see Prentiss staring at her with a raised eyebrow.