Holes

Reid waited till the last second when he swung his body to the side avoiding the sharp point by a few millimetres.

"You really don't give up do you" Mason sneered and lunged again but Reid ducked down and held himself back and with a swift move he knocked the knife out of his cousins hand.

"I'm not going to let you kill me, until I know you will leave them alone" Reid responded as the two began walking in a circle both there arm up in defence mode.

"Leave who alone" Mason sneered taking a step closer to the young doctor.

Taking a step back Reid responded "JJ" he said his voice soft at the thought of her.

"You won't know cause you will be dead" Mason yelled back as he lunged for Reid shoving him to the ground Masons body landing on top of his.

It took him less then a second to start throwing punches at Reid'd face, "I should just kill them all, everyone who had a connection to you should be dead, dead you hear me? Maybe then my Father will finally respect me" Mason yelled each punch becoming stronger as it made contact with Reid's face.

Reid laid there feeling helpless his face going numb from all the hits, but as soon as those words escaped Masons mouth he felt this new strength inside him.

With every ounce left in his body he shoved his cousin off him, his eyes were wet from all the tears that had been escaping and he was out of breath, blood dropped from his nose and mouth as he hovered over his cousin.

"You will not touch them" he shouted, grabbing hold of his cousins shirt cuffs.

"You put me through hell, HELL I almost lost everything because of you, its not my fault I was born, none of this is my fault do you think I want this huh? Well I don't I just want to go home and put people like you AWAY" Reid yelled his hands shaking.

Mason just laughed, his mouth turned upwards in that ugly smile of his as he laughed and laughed.

Reid snapped and starting hitting with his hands anything he could find he smashed with his face, mainly Masons face.

"Go on kill me" Mason said choking on his words as his mouth stayed upwards in a smirk.

Reid's hands suddenly become shaky and Reid looked at them quickly seeing the bruises and cute that were already starting to form on his knuckles.

"No" he said shaking his head, "I won't kill you" Reid said and Mason laughed "I knew you didn't have it in you" he sneered and before Reid knew what was happening he heard a gunshot, looking down he saw blood, blood everywhere and half of Masons face was gone.

"No" Spencer cried out letting his fingers loose, blood was splattered all over him as he stood up and he started running stumbling over his feet as he went, he had to get away before people discovered body.