Replay

Spencer paced back and fourth in his hotel room as he looked at the little orange tube sitting on the table in front of him, it was 2 in the morning and he needed it to calm him down, but seeing JJ look at him with those eyes it just repelled him against the idea.

He can still remember seeing HIS face, he should have been careful t was a warning that he would come back for him, if he screwed up and he would take JJ down with him and he can still remember that smile he gave him.

It was all too much, he lunged for the tube but then he threw it against the wall, something was happening to him he had never been this bad, he had always kept himself controlled but something had triggered him and it wasn't going away.

There was a knock at the door, and Spencer smoothed himself down, and took a deep breathe before he swung the heavy wooden door open.

"Oof" he said when he felt something sharp slice into his skin, he fell backward and he could see the blood pooling onto his white buttoned up shirt.

His attacker shoved him against the wall "I warned you" he said through gritted teeth, and Spencer looked at him his eyes wide with confusion.

"Told me what" he coughed out, struggling to speak as the pain was unbearable, "I told you I would get you" He seethed and Spencer winced "please" he said bracing himself for another hit.

It came and even faster then first, "did you honestly think I actually would let you live that longer, I let you live. Why? Because I wanted to watch you suffer and now you can't do anything to stop me when I kill your blonde."

"What did I ever do to you" he said with heavy breaths, he felt a hand grab his collar "you are the reason I couldn't be with the Woman I love."

And with that he stood up dusted himself off and grabbed Reid's legs, "now everyone is going to know what it's like to not be able to take back what's rightfully theirs, cause your Mother was mine."

And with that He dragged Spencer to the window and hoisted him onto his shoulder.