Broken Hearts

~2 Months Later~

Jennifer Jareau sat at her chair inside the conference room with Spencer Reid sitting beside her, his hand was gently touching hers as the team sat waiting for Hotch to inform of there latest case.

JJ could feel eyes staring at her intently and she didn't even bother to look around, she knew exactly who it was coming from Strauss, she sat just opposite JJ and had been the two lovebirds since she came in.

JJ wasn't bothered by it, but she could see Spencer was, the way his hands were gently shaking and his eyes darting to her every few seconds for reassurance.

Gently taking one of his fingers in her left hand she squeezed it gently before dropping and paying attention to the board, Garcia was sitting beside Reid her eyes twinkling as she looked at the happy 'couple'.

"Boston Police have asked for our help, when three girls showed up dead only a week apart, each victim had blonde hair and was in there mid twenties. The victims seemed to have been bound, and tortured and where finally killed by what we believe to be dog bites.

JJ felt her body tense up, she couldn't stand dogs they made her heart race against her chest and not in the good way.

She felt Spencer take her a hand and she turned her attention back to Hotch "it appears our unsub kidnaps them and then tortures them with what we believe to be dogs and in the end these dogs eventually murder these girls.

JJ's heart felt slow as she watched as Hotch placed pictures of the victims on the board, each victim covered in bite marks and JJ blinked back tears, this wasn't a job were you could be emotional over things that happened everywhere.

"Do we have any idea on our unsub, like features, age?" Morgan piped up and Hotch nodded "the unsub would have to be physically fit to carry all these girls and is probably also in his mid twenties-thirties."

Hotch pulled his wrist to his face before he looked up at the team "wheels up in thirty, JJ mind coming with me" Hotch said as he gathered his files off the table "no problem" JJ said standing up, pushing her blonde hair behind her ear.

"You can't sit with him on the plane" Hotch said shutting the office door behind them, "what?" JJ asked folding her arms across his chest, "If Erin finds out, you will both be fired now if that's what you really want go ahead, but I suggest you sit with Prentiss."

Walking on to the plane JJ saw that Reid was sitting at the little booth type area, his eyes pointing at the seat beside him, instead of sitting beside him JJ sat opposite him, he gave her a look but when he saw Strauss boarding the plane he nodded.

By the time the plane was mid way there, Morgan was on a call with Garcia, Strauss and Rossi sat on the lounge discussing something, while Prentiss, Hotch, JJ and Reid were in heated game of cards.

"Ha Royal flush" Prentiss exclaimed revealing her cards while everyone threw theres onto the table, "damn" Reid growled as he picked the pile up and started shuffling, JJ couldn't help but watch how concentrated he looked and she let a little sigh out, Hotchs phone rang and he held it to his ear, his expression changing.

"We got another body" he said grimly as he clicked the phone off, "JJ and Reid I want you to go straight to the crime scene" Hotch said and JJ flashed him a little smile, she was going to spend some quality time with him.

"I'll come to" Strauss called out and JJ grimaced and Reid shot her an apologetic glance.