FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

so guys.... this is it.

we're done.

my story is *sniffs* done. okay *gets up and hits head in wall* don't cry kayla. it's just a book kayla. no need to cry.

anyway. 

this is the time for you all to ask any final questions. i'm going to be posting a character ask chapter next, and i want you to inline comment ON THIS PARAGRAPH, or it's less likely i'll see it. ask about the characters, ask about what happens next, ask anything in your wildest dreams and i'll be here to answer it. it'd be kinda cool if you asked about me too... but let's face it. no one cares. aha.

so.

it's been an absolute pleasure writing this book with you guys. notice i say with. because it wasn't all me. i don't think i am intelligent or motivated enough to write a whole like 80 chapter story without you guys. even in the beginning, when my comment goal was four, that meant the whole world to me. every comment pushed me forward, motivated and inspired me to write more. i felt like i had a purpose. so thank you. thank you for (without knowing it) changing the course of the whole book just with an idea you had in a comment. trust me, this has happened like eight times in this story. you guys helped me write this book, you helped me keep up with this book, and push through it to the end.

a lot of people ask me: how do you write so good? and i'm not saying i do, they just ask me that. and i ALWAYS say: write what you would want to read. remember that grammar is important. remember that the way you present it is important. believe me: people judge books by their covers. anyway. get a catching blurb. if you want to make your readers cry, then you better cry while you're writing it. (i have cried while writing many of my chapters). if you want to make them laugh, make yourself laugh, danget.

oh yeah. also people asked me if i decided not to cuss because of the characters. partly yes, but it's also because i don't cuss in real life. no offense to those of you who do, i just don't think they are necessary vocabulary words in my everyday life.

another question: (hey might as well do questions here) how did you get the idea? 

to be honest, i originally was just going to give louis bpd and make harry really shy, but my sister hannah (Harry_StyIes) told me that harry reminded her of someone with aspergers. i thought about it... and BOOM. i gave that to him. i didn't even realise in those first chapters that harry had all those qualities.

guys: don't look up ideas online. be creative. reading helps. listen to music. look at your everyday life. listen to people's stories. this will help you come up with an idea. and when you have it? write away.

i want to thank you guys so much. my goal when i started wattpad was to get 10,000 reads on a book. after "you changed me" (hopefully at least one of you guys have read this book. it was my first book on here. to save all of you guys from my first attempts of writing, i have taken it down.) i changed my goal to 100,000. i never expected to get it. "since back when" only had about 10,000 reads before i started i sleep naked. and now... now i sleep naked has a million. i cried when i got 100,000, and i screamed and me and my triplet sisters had a freaking PARTY whenever i got 1,000,000. that was so amazing for me. it changed my life, literally. it showed me that i had a chance in the writing world (my favourite world, by the way). my dream is to become an author. and you guys have helped me realise that maybe that dream could come true. so thank you. THANK YOU.

remember. ask questions above.

it was a pleasure working with you, and i hope to see you again soon. follow me on twitter (it's my user on here) because i might be tweeting a time when i will do a broadcast on YouNow. 

i love you.

all the freaking love.

-kayla. x