seventy seven

harry

"go," she whispers in my ear. 

i feel a million butterflies flying clumsily around in my stomach, causing my head to feel dizzy and my knees to shake. i want them to go away, but no matter how many times i gulp and blink, it stays. i feel as if the wind blowing against my back as i stare at the closed doors of the chapel will blow me over, as if i'm so weightless i can fly. i take a huge breath, the way Louis always makes me when i'm upset or scared.

right now i'm just so excited.

mum steps in front of me and opens the door, and i can hear soft, beautiful piano music playing and echoing through the small room. i close my eyes for a moment, breathing in the smell of burning candles and a mix of tons of different perfumes and colognes. i can feel the anticipation, the expectancy of everyone surrounding me in the benches decorated with pretty flowers. 

and then i make the decision to stop looking at my feet, as i sway slightly to the flow of the music. mum is pulling my arm, desperately trying to tug me forward, but i stay planted. 

and when i lift my head, causing one of my curls to fall into my eyes, i see Louis.

no words, none, can describe how beautiful Louis Tomlinson is. there are a million ways to put a sentence together, to make it have more feeling, but not even the best sentence can begin to tell you how absolutely prepossessing, alluring, and incredibly handsome he is. i can feel my hands shaking as he meets my gaze. he has on a light blue tie, and even a few meters away i can see that they match his vibrant, pale blue eyes.

and when i trip a little bit over my own feet, that's when the Sunshine Smile comes. it starts out slow, before it blows into a huge grin, so that his eyes crinkle at the sides. i hold in a little whimper, because, wow, he is so beautiful. mum can feel me shaking, so much that i think my legs might collapse beneath me, and she lets out a small chuckle before wrapping her arm around my waist, a small motion of encouragement. i walk forward, and suddenly the piano music is gone, there is no sound. mum's hand disappears, and i'm practically flying as i stand on the altar. because Louis is in front of me. and when Louis is here, the rest of the world doesn't matter. 

i have to look down a bit, and when i do, his eyes are locked on mine, shaded by a curtain of thick lashes. his pants are baggy at his ankles, and i can see his hips and curvy waist that i absolutely adore. 

"lou," i say quietly. i can feel a slight blush on my cheeks from all the people looking at me, but it fades away as Louis gives me a wobbly smile, touching my waist softly. 

"harry," he responds. he licks his lips and my heart skips a beat. i wonder what is going through his mind right now. i've never been good at reading people. i chuckle to myself, receiving a cheeky wink from Louis.

and then the minister speaks.

Louis

I wish I could say everything that the minister said when we got down there. I just remember exchanging nervous glances with mum and then looking back at Harry, who's gaze pulls me in like a rope. But then what the minister says catches my attention, and I keep my eyes locked on Harry's as he continues.

"-marriage is an act of faith and a personal commitment as well as a moral and physical union between two people. Marriage has been described as the best and most important relationship that can exist between them. It is the construction of their love and trust into a single growing energy of spiritual life. It is amoral commitment that requires and deserves daily attention. Marriage should be a life long consecration of the ideal of loving kindness – backed with the will to make it last. " The minister ends his long list of what he has to say, before meeting my eyes.