Chapter 18

"Sky, are you awake? Baby, you awake?" I heard Aidan ask but I decided to just say nothing.

I then felt him pick me up, and press my chest against his.

I slowly wrapped my legs around his waist, and my head on his shoulder.

"Goodmorning Aidan." I heard Dean say, and one of Aidan's arms went on my back.

"Quiet, she's still asleep." Aidan said, clearly really worried that I would wake up.

"Okay, sweet dreams then." Dean said and Aidan started walking again.

I could feel that he was walking up the stairs, and soon after that Aidan laid me down on a bed.

"Goodmorning baby." I said and I held the covers close over my chest.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" he asked as he put his jeans on again.

"Kinda, were you able to sleep last night?" I asked and he quickly nodded before he put his shirt on again.

"A little bit, I was distracted my two things on my chest." he said and I blushed a little bit.

"Were you that distracted by my boobs?" I asked jokingly making him laugh.

"Not really, Pike decided to join you. Which was quite weird, because he kept licking me in my neck." Aidan said and I laughed.

"Well, I think I've been replaced then." I said and Aidan handed me my bra.

"No, he's a dude. I'm not gay, Skyla." Aidan said and I quickly put my bra on and stepped out of the bed.

"You could be, you and Dean can act pretty romantic together." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"That's called being friends, you act romantic with....uhm." he said and I walked to my suitcase, while he was thinking about finishing his sentence.

"Nobody." I said as I grabbed a light pink dress with a black bow(see picture).

"Okay, that's true. Well, maybe Pike, but that's it." Aidan said and he grabbed me by my waist.

"Can you just wait a bit before you get dressed." he wispered and kissed my neck slowly.

I then heard some scratching on the door, followed by a cry from a dog.

"You can let Pike in." I sighed as I slid the dress on.

Aidan the opened the door, and Pike ran in.

"Hey buddy, no running today. You shouldnt've licked daddy's neck while he tried to sleep." Aidan said while he was petting his head wildly.

"Hey babe, are we going back to Ireland today?" I asked as I put my black high heels on.

"No, tomorrow. That means that we can still hang around a little bit." Aidan said and he kissed my forehead.

"Can we get breakfast now then?" I asked and he quickly nodded.

He then scooped me up, and put me on his shoulder.

"Aidan, can you please let me down what if I need to pee?" I asked but he didn't listen.

"Aidan, my dress isn't long enough for this!" I said and I quickly pulled it down a little bit.

"Okay, I'll put you down but only because I need to brush my teeth." he then said as he carefully put me down again.

"And shave, your beard is growing really fast, please get rid of it." I sighed and he raised his eyebrows.

"Don't you like it, I think it looks pretty good." he said and he quickly rubbed his hands on it.

"What would you think if I stopped shaving my legs? If you don't shave, I don't shave." I said making him sigh.

"Is stubble okay?" he asked as he grabbed the shaving cream.

"Yeah, stubble looks nice on you. I just hate kissing you when you have a bushy beard." I said and he started putting the shaving cream all over his beard.

He then slowly grabbed his razer, and started shaving it off.

"Do you have a last message for the beard?" he asked and I placed one hand on my heart.

"You won't be missed." I sighed making him laugh.

"Did you also beg Lee to always shave his beard off?" he asked jokingly and I nodded.

"Of course, I just hate beards. I'm pretty lucky with Kili being the only one without a beard." I said and Aidan washed his face.

"You happy now?" he asked as turned his head to me.

"Yes, thank you." I said and I slowly kissed his cheek.

"I'm glad you like it then." he said and he gently pushed me against the wall.

"You know what I'd really like right now?" he asked softly making me smile.

"Me?" I questioned making him grin.

"Correct." he said as he put one hand underneath my knee and lifts it.

"Can I just get one kiss?" he asked with pouty lips making me giggle.

I then carefully placed my hands on his cheeks, and we kissed passionatly.

"Sky, Lee's calling ya!" I heard Dean call and I immediately pulled away from Aidan.

"Sorry, it could be very important." I sighed and I started making my way downstairs.

Dean immediately handed me my phone, and I put it by my ear.

"Hello, Skyla here." I said shortly as I walked over to the kitchen.

"Hey, I accidently got three plane tickets instead of one. I thought that you and Aidan might like to visit California again." my dad said and I quickly grabbed an apple.

"I would love to come, Aidan's still upstairs. I'll text you when I have anwsers." I replied and I sat down next to Dean on the couch.

"Okay, love you." he said and I shortly giggled.

"Love you too, bye daddy." I said and I hung up the phone.

"So how did it go last night?" Dean asked as he was enjoying some bacon and eggs.

"Good, we both ended up almost naked, which isn't a bad thing. And it was great, but Aidan did tell me that Pike started licking him while I already was asleep." I said and he nodded with a light chuckle.

"Well, that's good. I saw you this morning. Aidan indeed looked very naked, but you were only topless right?" Dean asked and I shortly nodded.

"Yeah, I don't think Aidan minds about him being naked." I said laughing and he nodded.

"That's no lie, but I do mind you being naked." a lovely Irish voice said and I felt lips pressing on my forehead.

"I know that, and by the way, wanna come to California with me and my dad. Just for a few days?" I asked as he sat down next to me.

"Of course, let me guess, we're planning to visit your old orphanage and all the smoshgames guys." Aidan said and he placed his arm around my shoulder.

"Why do you know me so well?!" I exclaimed making him laugh a bit.