Chapter 34: Aye Aye Captain!

-Jeric's POV-

It's been a month since we came back from Baguio. A lot of things had happened to me and Cheska. After the fuss that she had with Almira I started to doubt her- her love for me. We always fight over little things. She always insists that I'm seeing other girl every time I cannot go out with her and it really annoys me!

There was a time while I was working out with my teammates, I got a text from Fran...

-Flashback-

From: Fran

Kuya, are you with Cheska? I think I saw her here in ATC with another guy.

ATC? What is she doing in ATC? Ang layo niya dun ah... To clear up the things that are running on my mind, I've decided to call her...

[Hi babe!] she greeted me

"Where are you right now?"

It took her a few seconds before she answered my question.

[Home. Just watching TVD...]

"Are you sure?" suspicion is evident on my voice

[Yeah, why?]

"Nothing... I'm just checking on you... I gotta go, I'm working out with my teammates eh. Love you! Bye!"

[Okay, bye baby! Love you, too!]

After I talked to her, I immediately texted Fran...

To: Fran

She's in her house DAW. If you see that girl again, take a photo of her and send it to me. Thanks baby girl!

It's not that I don't trust her anymore, it's just that I think she's not telling me the truth... She's lying... I can feel it... This is not the first time that I received a message telling me that they saw Cheska with another guy. Even my teammates, they told me that they saw Cheska in the mall with a guy. I did not believe in my teammates when they told me that there is something between Cheska and the guy that they saw. I won't believe those rumors until I see her with another guy with my bare eyes.

After the workout sesh with my teammates, we went to Moonleaf in Dapitan. Chill chill lang.

"Bro, do you have a problem ba?" Teng asked me, "Kanina ka pa tahimik. I know something's bothering you..."

Teng is my best friend indeed. He really knows when I have a problem or something's up on my mind...

"Wala 'to bro..." I replied

He leaned forward to my face and looked at me straight in the eye, "Hoy Fortuna! Best friend mo ako, alam ko pag may problema ka o wala..." he said, "Si Cheska 'no?"

I heaved out a deep sigh as a sign of defeat. Kahit ilang deny ang gawin ko, kukulitin ako nito eh.

"Fran texted me earlier this afternoon..." I started, "She saw Cheska daw in ATC with a guy. She's not sure if it was really her, though..."

Teng just shook his head, "Bro, kelan ka ba maniniwala na may ibang ginagawa si Cheska behind your back?" he asked me with full of concern on his voice, "Maniniwala ka pag harap harapan ka na niyang niloloko?"

I asked myself the same question. Kailan nga ba? Is she really cheating on me?

"Paps, ayaw namin makialam sainyo ni Cheska... Pero hindi ka ba naghihinala?" Kevin said, "Sabihin na natin na ang gay at cliché, pero ayaw namin na nakikita na nasasaktan yung kaibigan namin..."