Chapter 33: What will happen next?

While having our dinner, we’re talking about the punishment of Kuya Teng.

"What?!" he said in disbelief, "That's absurd!"

"You made a deal with us, Ahia" Almira said with a big smile on her face like she's trying to annoy him even more, "You have to deal with it!"

Kuya Teng put down the spoon and fork that he was holding, "Eh kasi naman, The Jeric Teng magiging slave ni Kristin for a week!"

Wow, seriously Kuya Teng?! Ang hangin! Mukhang kailangan namin kumapit sa pader ha!

"Well, sorry Jeric..." Ate Alysh replied while smirking, "You are not The Jeric Teng when you're with us. You're just Jeric Teng..."

"But Achi..." he continued to complain, "I'll be stuck with the Annoying-Kristin for the whole week!"

"Excuse me Mr. Jeric Allen Teng!" Kristin furiously said, "Kala mo naman gusto kita makasama for the whole week!"

"I'm sure it'll be a one hell of a week for the both of you!" Thomas said while laughing

We, except the two, all laughed with Thomas because we know what will happen when these two spent the whole week with each other.

"Basta! Do it nalang! Stop whinning na!" Ate Alysh told him

"Fine! Fine!"

--

After having our dinner, we gathered in the living room- the boys played 2K13 while us, girls including Cheska, talked about girly stuff.

When they got sick and tired of playing 2K13, they asked us to play spin the bottle with them. Tata spinned the bottle and the rim of the bottle pointed to Kuya Jeric.

"Truth or Dare?" we excitedly asked him

"Truth!"

Kuya Teng raised his right hand like he was dying to answer in a graded recitation, "I'll ask him a question!"

"O edi ikaw na!" Kaizen said

"Paps... What if..." he started

"What if biglang bumalik dito si Tanya? Ano gagawin mo?"

Kuya Jeric remained silent for a moment. He was taken aback with Kuya Teng's question. Cheska was staring at him, waiting for his answer.

Hay, Kuya Teng! You shouldn't have asked him that in front of Cheska. Pag-aawayin mo pa ata yung dalawa eh.

"Wala... Ano naman gagawin ko sakanya?" he answered when he finally came back to his senses, "We're done na!"

"Are you sure? Eh pa--"

He wasn't able to finish his question because Kuya cut him off.

"Isang tanong lang, Teng. Wag kang madaya..." he said while smiling

Tata continued spinning the bottle and throw a random question to whoever the rim of the bottle was pointed to. For the last spin, the bottle pointed to Cheska.