Chapter 25: Is he into her?

"Where did you meet that Jana girl?" Kuya asked me while driving, "Parang may sayad ata yun eh. Grabe makangiti eh!"

Porket nakangiti lang ng todo sakanya may sayad agad? Pano naman yung mga fangirls niya? Kung makapang judge naman 'tong si Kuya grabe eh!

"I met her last night.." I replied, "Ate Karla introduced her to me.."

"So, she's Karla's friend?" he asked me again

"Yeah.."

"How did they become friends?" he curiously asked me, "Karla's studying at Ateneo while Jana's from USTe.."

My brother seems to be so interested with this Jana girl. Hmm.. I smell something fishy..

"I don't know.." I answered, "Why are you so interested with her, Kuya?"

He looked at me, "What are you talking about?! I'm not interested with her 'no!"

Defensive much, Kuya? I'm just asking you.. Galit na galit eh..

"Hindi daw.." I teasingly said, "You keep on asking me questions about her.. Ayan ba ang hindi interested?"

"I'm not interested with her nga! Mga iniisip mo ha!" he said, "I have a girlfriend.. Why would I be interested with other girl pa?"

"I don't know.." I looked at him, "Maybe because she has a similarity with Ate Tanya.."

He suddenly stepped on the break..

Grabe! Buti nalang nakaseatbelt ako, kundi humpas na yung ulo ko sa may dashboard!

"Grabe ka naman kuya!" reklamo ko

"Watch your words kasi!" inis na sabi niya, "Wala akong kilalang Tanya.."

Wow! Ang taray! Bitter bitteran si Kuya oh!

"Ang bitter mo!" I replied, "Be better, not bitter, Kuya!"

He laughed, "Hindi ako bitter 'no!"

"Whatever, Kuya! It's obvious that you're still in love with her.." then I get off the car

He keeps on telling us na naka moved on na siya. But every time he hears Ate Tanya's name nagbabago yung expression ng mukha niya.

Is Cheska a rebound?

I don't hink so.. I can see that he really loves her so much..

But at the same time, I can see in his eyes that he still has this feelings for Ate Tanya..

Naguguluhan ako kay Kuya.. What if bumalik si Ate Tanya? Babalikan kaya siya ni Kuya? Eh etong si Jana naman kaya?

I think this girl has a crush on my brother. And I have nothing against her.. She seems nice and I like her. Not because she looks like Ate Tanya.. I like her kasi magaan yung pakiramdam ko sakanya.. Parang ang tagal tagal na naming magkakilala..

Kailangan kong makilala 'tong Jana na 'to.. There's something about her talaga.. 

--

-Jeric's POV-

"Maybe because she has a similarity with Ate Tanya.."

I was a bit shocked with what she said.. I suddenly stepped on the break. Buti nalang parehas kaming nakaseatbelt..

But she's right.. That Jana girl has a similarity with Tanya..

Tanya.. The first girl that I've ever loved.. The first girl who broke my heart and made me cry..