*Ocean Eyes*

"Nick! Look at meeee" Malcom had told Nick taking his chin as their eyes met. "You have ocean eyes...their so pretty..." Malcom would tell Nick every time they locked eyes for even a second. "And your pretty" Nick said "Your even prettier" Malcom said cupping nicks cheek.

Nick giggled. He loved Malcom. He really did. To Bad Malcom didn't love him enough. If Malcom loved nick enough then he wouldn't have cheated. If Malcom loved nick enough he wouldn't have lied to him. If Malcom loved nick enough he wouldn't have mentally abused him. If Malcom loved nick he wouldn't have fucking ran off and hit nick for the jokes.

Nicks POV

It's been a month since me and malcom broke up...we ended up in a massive argument and he hit me as he kept telling me he hated me all because I caught him cheating? I was taking it a calm way as well...I wasn't even upset well I was but I didn't want him to know that.

The song ocean eyes has been on repeat and I physically can't stop thinking about Malcom. Sure he fucked me up a lot. That don't mean I don't love him. I still love him but he probably don't feel the same. Which is okay! Some people aren't worth loving I guess.

"Nick? Sweetheart please come out of your room..." Matt said,he's been begging me for the past few days to leave my room but I physically can't. I don't want to relive the argument that happened in my living room. "Or at least unlock the door...I just want to cuddle you..." he said,I unlocked the door and Matt immediately wrapped his arms around me.

"N-nick..." Matt choked out as he started crying I looked at him confused "Nick you look dead...". Okay now I felt bad. "Matt I'm fine don't worry. It's just a breakup..." I said "No no you loved him and I know you still do but he caused you so much pain and you didn't deserve it" Matt didn't let go.

He just clinged onto me. "Matt I'm okay well I will be..." I said wrapping my arms around him. "Nick I know he caused you pain but would you want to see him?" Matt asked me,I shook my head "He could hit me again! I-I don't wanna go through that..." I said. Matt didn't know he hit me. I just stared.

"Nick what." Matt stated letting go of me,I fell to the floor as all the pieces of me shattered. "Nick when he fuck did he hit you?" Matt said "d-during the argument..." I said. "Nick...why didn't you tell me sooner?" Matt said hugging me again "I-I don't know. I didn't know what to say like how would I even word that 'oh Malcom hit me' Matt I was fucking hurt. I still am but for some fucking reason I still love him..." I said.

"Nick I understand...you need to eat though. I know your going through a breakup but you haven't left your room. Chris is worried and honestly so am I." Matt said. I ran into Chris's room only to see him crying. "Chris...?" I said he just ran up to me and hugged me,I smiled and hugged him back.

"Are you okay?" He asked wiping his tears "I'm okay I will be sweetheart...don't worry okay?" I said. "Nick your my older brother I'm going to worry" Chris said walking to my room with me and laying down. "You're not gonna leave me alone now are you?" I smiled as much as I could "Nope. I know what's happening and I don't want you doing anything" Chris said.

He was yapping about a new show he was watching,my phone went off. I was thinking it was mom but when I checked.

Bitch ass liar (Malcom)💔
Nick can we talk?

No fuck you. You fucking hurt me and for
Some fucking reason I still love you.

Nick please. I just want to talk.

Fine.

"Chris could you leave for a few minutes imma get changed" I said "Okay!" He said walking out my room. I anwsered Malcom's call and didn't show my face. "Nick let me see you face...please" he said I showed him and he just sighed. "Go get something to eat" he said. What the fuck is he on? "Why the fuck would I listen to you?" I said putting on a brave face but deep down I wanted to just break down in his arms.

"Nick I understand. I am sorry I don't know what was going through my head but you need to eat. It don't matter if we're not together you still need to take care of yourself." Malcom said. I just bursted into tears. "It's fucking Hard when you can barely get out of bed everyday. You fucking broke me and I-I don't even know how I still have the space to fucking love you. I knew I'd never be enough for you and you showed me that." I said basically breaking down.

"Nick I can't see you cry...wipe away your tears" he said "you fucking caused this. You bitch ass fucking liar." I insulted as I hung up. I fell to the floor as I just broke down. I was so tired of his bullshit. Telling me to do things when he fucking broke me. I cried for around 2 hours until I laid back into bed and fell asleep.

Matts POV
Fuck I'm so worried about Nick. I know he's struggling being away from Malcom. He really loved him. Malcom should've never done what he did i don't fucking care what he's struggling with he fucking broke nick. Like how does anyone even have the heart to break someone apart but by bit.

Just to see them crumble. I know Nick is going through depression and I really don't know what to do,Chris is worried to the point he's not even leaving his room. It's all up to me. Nick was sleeping and Chris was in his room. "Chris you alright?" I asked sitting next to him considering I had nothing else to do.

"I'm worried about him..." Chris said laying his head on my shoulder "We both are...Nick still loves him and I'm thinking of just calling Malcom so they can see each other. I know Nick is gonna break down worse than ever but we all need a good cry sometimes..." I explained. "But he'll have flashbacks...Matt you know how bad they can be he physically can't face Malcom." Chris argued.

"Chris. Malcom is literally the only one who is getting OUR brother out his room. So unless you want Nick like this forever?" I said crossing my arms. "I don't want him to be like this forever I'm just saying Malcom laid a HAND on Nick. Do you really think Nicks going to trust him ever again?" Chris said.

"Chris I know he won't. Malcom needs Nick and Nick needs Malcom. They still need each other. Malcom was on something and I know they'll fix it but we physically can't do anything!" I said. "That's true...do you think if Malcom came Nick would be happy?" Chris asked,I paused for a second. "He'll probably have a good cry...but he would be happy at some point" I said as Chris continued watching his show.

There was a knock at the door and I got up thinking it was Nate or Justin.

Malcom.

I didn't even call him yet. "Matt...listen I know I fucked up really bad. I know okay. Please just let me see him. He's going to fucking kill himself. I know I did wrong and I know he's never going to trust me again but I have to try." Malcom said,I flashed a soft smiled "Go he has not left the room" I said as Malcom rushed upstairs.

Malcom's POV
I walked up to nicks room and tried to push open the door. It was locked. I knocked. "Who is it?" Nicks voice was hoarse and croaky,I took a deep breath before saying "It's me...". I heard a gasp. "Malcom go away. I DONT WANNA FUCKING SEE YOU" he shouted "C'mon Nick I know you do...just let me in and let us fix things" I said.

"FIX THINGS?! YOU LAID YOUR FUCKING HAND ON ME YOU DID EVERYTHING YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T!" Nick shouted back,I pulled a Bobby pin out of my pocket and unlocked his door.

His room was a mess. He had clothes everywhere,plates,cups still full and mouldy food. "N-Nick..." I said walking over to him but he flinched "Hey I'm not going to do anything o-'' he collapsed in my arms. He bursted out crying. "S-Sweetheart?" I said but he just gripped onto me,a noticeable wave of guilt came over me.

"S-sorry" he said through his gasps "No no don't say sorry here look just breathe your going to make yourself be sick..." I said rubbing his back. He started to calm down and just looked at me. His once ocean eyes had a dark cloud over them,they no longer shined like clear water,they no longer looked as bright as the sky.

Just a dull thunderstorm.

"Nick...what happened?" I asked holding his hands "I-I don't know! I-I lost complete control of myself...I was tired. I was hurt. I was broken. I-I don't know..." he said a few tears rolling down his face again.

I only now knew how badly I had hurt him. "Sweetheart Just get some sleep I'll be here for the whole night okay?" I said he nodded and laid in my arms as I watched his eyes close. Matt came in and just smiled at me.

"Fuck up with him again and I will actually slice your throat so fucking slowly even satan wouldn't be able to help you."

Matt threatened.