*School*

Nicks POV

School was starting tomorrow and honestly I was stressing out about it. I didn't know what to do lately everything has been a lot. I've been non stop editing and I'm so tired of the way I'm being treated at home. Matt and Chris are the favourite I knew this from a young age but lately it's just been so much worse.

"NICK COME DO THE DISHES" mom shouted I got out of bed and saw that they were piled up. "I'm not doing that!" I said,she looked at me "Yes you are. If you don't then I'm taking your phone" She threatened. "GO AHEAD! I ACTUALLY DONT CARE YOU ALWAYS SAY IM GONNA TAKE YOUR PHONE AND IM SO USED TO IT" I shouted.

Mom looked at me and hit me. "DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DONT COME OUT" She shouted. I walked up to my room where Matt and Chris sat there worried. I sat at my desk and just laid there.

"Nick are you okay...?" Matt asked "I'm fine!" I said annoyed,Dad came into the room I could tell by the footsteps. "Matt Chris c'mon we're going out Nick stay in this room don't fucking leave" he said,I nodded as a tear fell from my eye.

"We love you Nick" Matt said hugging me,I hummed as I heard the bedroom door shut. "Fuck..." I muttered as I walked over to my bed,I put my headphones in and started playing music. I was so tired already school hasn't even started.

I couldn't sleep which really annoyed me. I haven't slept for the past 4 days and it's pissing me off. I sat up and just started crying but I'm not even to sure why,there was nothing to cry over.

My phone went off.

I ignored it because I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. Matt and Chris have slowly been ignoring me randomly then they'll be all over me asking for things. I ran my hands through my hair as I was just so agitated,I didn't know what to do with myself.

I got mine,Chris's and Matts school stuff ready I didn't want to go in. Everything was to much and I'm so tired of it,no matter what I do I'm getting stared at,I'm getting screamed at,I'm getting detentions for absolutely fucking nothing!

2 hours pasted by and I'm sitting at my desk with my revision books stacked up as I started going over everything. I heard the front door open and just plastered a smile on my face I was crying before but I thought it was pretty childish.

Matt and Chris came up laughing hysterically and I was already so pissed off they just wouldn't shut up. They kept laughing as it echoed through the room. "CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP?!" I shouted standing up,they looked at with wide eyes.

Justin came running up. "Nicolas. My room NOW." He shouted I walked into his room and I was trembling. My hands were shaking and I didn't know what to do. "What the fuck makes YOU think you can shout at them?! Would you like it if I came up AND SHOUTED AT YOU?!" I flinched at the yelling.

"Your a really shit brother aren't you?" He said "Stay in here your not to go near Matt and Chris until you have to go to bed" Justin said slamming the door.

I sat on the floor on Justin's room shaking. I started rocking back and forth and I was trying to calm down but it really wasn't working. Mom came up to me and gave me a plate of food,she just stared at me then left.

I out the food to the side I was panicking. "Bad brother bad brother" I muttered,Matt soon came up and he sat next to me. "Hey breathe it's okay..." he said holding my hand,I pulled my hand away not listening to him at all.