*Falling Behind*

Third person POV

Nick was slowly falling behind in school and his parents started noticing. Being the oldest triplet it wasn't handled so well and resulted Into nicks mental and physical health being in trouble.

Nicks POV

There is so much going on right now at this moment. Editing,school I feel it's all just a little to much and I have no clue what to do. "Nick wake up your brothers please" my mom asked "Why do I have to do it?" I asked.

"Nick c'mon it's a simple thing dont give me attitude" She said walking out. I was already awake editing our YouTube video. "Matt Chris wake up" I said they both arose from their beds and started to get ready.

"How comes your already awake?" Matt asked "been awake for hours" I said as I continued editing. Matt and Chris started laughing as they made jokes but I literally didn't know what to do with myself.

I couldn't tell if I was asleep or awake. "Nick you coming down for breakfast?" Chris asked I shook my head "I'm not hungry" I said. They soon left the room and the silence was so loud.

"Nick what's up buddy?" I heard Justin say "nothin" I replied. "There's something wrong even I know. Your always in a hyper mood so what's wrong?" He asked as he kept interrogating me I was getting more pissed off.

"Nothings wrong I'm fine" I said getting up and getting my things ready. "Nick it's time to go!" Chris said but I didn't have my bag ready or anything.

My mom soon came up and just looked at me "This should've been ready last night if this YouTube thing is going to carry on you won't do it anymore. Look after your brother today" she said.

I left but the anxiety was crippling in Matt looked okay "Do you think you'll be okay today?" I asked trying not to stutter. "Yeah I have Chris I'll be fine" he said as they walked away.

My head was slowly spinning and I didn't know what to do. I walked to the bathroom hoping to not get caught up and stuck in the hallways thankfully I didn't.

I calmed down but I didn't think I could do it today I'm going to end up going home. The bell rang and I ran to class. "Your late" the teacher say as ever looked at me.

I nodded knowing they would call my parents and went to my seat. It was getting to hot. Far to hot and everything was pinning I couldn't focus. My breathing quickened and I didn't know what to do.

The teacher started handing out papers as she looked at me. The whole paper was blurry I couldn't see the words or nothing.

"Nick step outside for me please" I walked out the classroom and just waited. "It's been 30 minutes and you haven't even written your name you were late to my class as well. I'm calling your parents after class because this is ridiculous" she said.

"Your brothers are even doing much better in this class than you and their younger your going to fail this class so I suggest you fix up" she said going back inside.

I left school immediate after that. I couldn't be there anymore. I opened the door and my mom was at ding there. "Phone now" She Said holding her hand out,I gave her my phone and went straight upstairs.

I laid my head on my desk sighing. I can't do this anymore but I wasn't going to tell anyone that. "Hey I heard what happened you know you really should fix up some people don't even have education out there" Justin said,he was just making it worse.

"I KNOW OKAY?! IM AWARE" I shouted my mom soon came running up. "DO NOT TALK TO YOUR OLDER BROTHER LIKE THAT" she shouted. I just sat there almost in tears but was able to hold it back.