*Left Out*

Nicks POV:

Matt and Chris have been hanging out with each other a lot lately. They randomly go out,go to the movies,go to the park,film and it's not a problem but I love doing all of them things with them. They know that.

Did I do something for them to not wanna hang out with me? Do they hate me? Did I do something? Am I problem?

I heard Chris's maniac laugh as the door closed followed by Matts voice echoing through the house. I walked downstairs "Hey guys did you have a good da-" they pushed passed me and went up to Chris's room.

It's like they didn't even know I was there...I started baking cookies for them because I know Chris loves them! Maybe I might even hegt a smile or something from them?

I put them on a plate and brought them up to Chris's room. I placed them on his bed and none of them even looked up so I just left. I went to my room and locked the door.

I grabbed my computer and started editing to get my mind off of things. It was a video of only then two because they didn't even tell me they were going to film. They seem so much more happier without me there...

I stopped editing and just laid there staring at the ceiling. They didn't care. No way they cared. I went back to editing shedding a few tears but it's fine.

I posted it on our YouTube channel just in time for it to be up. I sat my laptop next to me and just soon fell asleep forgetting about every thought,feeling just anything in the world.

Matts POV

Me and Chris were talking about some weirdo we came in contact with when we were filming in the car. "Wait when the fuck did you bring cookies up?" I asked Chris looked at the plate of cookies "I didn't bring them up did you?" He asked.

"No?" I said "Oh well their still tasty" Chris said eating one there and then. I ate one them just looked at Chris "DAMN THESE ARE FUCKING GOOD" he said with his mouth full.

I started laughing. The days went by fast since I was with chris. Everything was perfect. "Chris? Where's Nick?" I asked. Chris just shrugged "HAVENT seen him for days" he said,I started to get concerned.

I walked into his room to see him editing as his eyes burned red from crying. I sat next to him. "Oh so you've finally realised I do exist?" He said snapping "What do you mean?" I asked as he wiped away his tears.

"You and Chris have been leaving me out for days! I Barry even get a smile from you guys,we don't flinch because you and Chris never tell me,you and Chris always go out together! I'm sick of it...I'm tired of it and if your sick of me then just say" Nick said.

"Nick we're not leaving you out there's no need to be dramatic" Chris said leaning against the doorframe. "Just get out..." Nick said putting his headphones back on.

Me and Chris just left. Chris seemed fine with it but I was overthinking it all. Is that how he really felt? "Matt calm down he's just being overdramatic we haven't done anythin" Chris said shrugging.

Nicks POV

Do they really not fucking know what they did?! If they don't then we'll I'm fucking surprised. I clicked on the video of just them then looked at the comments.

Hope127:Where's Nick?

Ava98:Do they hate Nick?

Lills:They look happier without Nick lol

Some comments were concerned about me and other were just saying Matt and Chris are better off without me. I knew it. Of course I believed it. I could leave right now and they probably wouldn't even notice!

I'm going to moms. I packed my bag and said bye to Matt and Chris not getting a response. As normal. Then made my way. It was a 45 minute walk but it was better than staying there.

When I arrived Justin came down and wrapped his arms around me tightly. "Where's Matt and Chris?" He asked looking around "Not here" I said walking in the house.

I looked around for mom and dad but they weren't here. "You need to talk about something?" Justin asked sitting me down I nodded. "It's about Matt and Chris..." I said,he was listening.

"So for the past few days...they've been literally just ignoring me and leaving me out of everything! They film together,they go out together,they just do everything together. I'm invisible to them lately I'm lucky if I even get a fucking smile from them! I'm doing my best Justin...don't they see that?" I said with tears in my eyes.

He placed a hand on my back "Shhh it's okay don't worry I'll talk to them okay?" He said as mom and dad walked through the door. Mom ran over to me and hugged me "What happened sweetheart?" She asked.

"Matt and Chris have literally been ignoring me and leaving me out in everything they do..." I said Justin got up and put on his jacket. "W-where are you going?" I asked "To talk to Matt and Chris. Nick I'm not having them making you cry and making you feel like your not doing enough" he said.

Justin's POV

I left the house and made my way to their house. I hated the way they were treating Nick. How do you even feel okay treating your own brother like that?!

I got though the door and first looked into nicks room. I knew he was going through depression because of this. I then walked into Chris's room and saw Matt and Chris laughing,Matt looked at me then smiled.

Chris turned around and looked at me "Hey Justin what bring you here?" Chris asked. "You 2" I said crossing my arms,they looked at me confused. "Tell me the last time you hung out with Nick" I said "a few days ago?" Chris said,I looked at him.

"Have you spoke to him at all?" I asked they both shook their heads. "Listen. I know you guys are close but Nick is also your brother. You making him feel shitty and that he's not doing enough,him going all depressed because of this is not okay. I'm not happy about it so I've come to tell you" I said as I watched their facial expressions change.

"Where is he...?" Chris asked "with mom he broke down crying you guys really need to fix up" I told them. They nodded and came back to moms with me then immediately hugged Nick.

"Nick we're so sorry. We didn't know you felt like that" Chris said "It's okay don't worry" Nick said "no it's not...we made you feel like shit" Matt said.

Mom looked pissed.

"You 2 if I ever hear you guys doing such things again which I hope I don't because that's your older brother 2 minutes or not he's still older" mom said as Chris and Matt nodded.