*Faint*

Third Person POV

Nick hasn't been taking care of himself the past few weeks. Weather that was him starving himself or dehydration. He was to caught up in editing but what happens when his brothers find out?

Chris's POV

"MATTTTTTT" I screamed running into his room and jumping on his bed. "What Chris?" He asked so done with me. "I have a bunch of energy ready to just BURST! Out of me!" I said throwing my arms in the air.

Matt got up and grabbed the car keys. "Alright buddy let's go get Nick" he said,I jumped off his bed and barged my way into Nicks room but he was just there editing.

He had around 5-8 energy drinks on his table "This kid" I said. "NICKKKKK" I screamed taking his headset off. "Fucking hell chris the fuck do you want?" He said "Someone's in a bad mood" I said jumping about.

"Nick this stupid kid has a load of energy we're going for a drive you coming?" Matt asked. I was jumping up and down hoping he'd say yes "sure" he said grabbing his energy drink.

"Jeez Nick you've had like 8 of them today" I said getting in the car "Shut up" he said finishing the drink. Matt looked at him and rolled his eyes. Nick got in the back and just stared into space.

"OMG! CAN WE GET FOODDDD" I asked looking at Matt "Hold on kid I haven't even started the yet" he said. I bursted out laughing "KID! Do you fucking seatbelt!" Matt told me off backing out of the drive way.

Nick was hidden behind matts seat with his head on the window. "Nickkkk why are you being so boring todayyyy" I asked slumped in my seat. "Because I don't have a shit Ton of energy like you?" He asked not even looking at me.

"Nick c'mon there's no need to be mean" Matt said turning the car "Then tell him to fucking shut up I don't wanna hear it" Nick snapped. "Calm down kid Jesus!" I said thinking this was all a joke.

"Right Chris where are we going?" Matt asked "TACO BELL!" I shouted Nick just looked passed off but it was fun pissing him off. "Alright" Matt said driving to Taco Bell.

Nicks POV

My head was rested on the window as I just felt so dizzy and burnt out. Chris was screaming and laughing with Matt honestly everything was a blur to me I didn't know what was happening.

"Nick? What do you want?" Matt asked turning to me,I snapped back into reality "Huh?" I asked. "Ha stupid kid don't even know what's happening" Chris laughed. "Bro can you actually shut the fuck up?" I said hitting him.

"Bro don't fucking hit me like that" he said hitting me back. "Right you 2 stop Nick what do you want?" Matt asked "I don't want anything" I said.

"Nick you need something c'mon what do you want" Matt asked "I don't want anything." I said. Matt shrugged and ordered.

I haven't eaten for about 4-5 days and honestly it's doing me good. I'm loosing the weight but it's just my appearance that was ruining it I looked like absolute shit.

We got our food and Matt passed me a bag. "I said I didn't want anything" I told him "yeah and? I still got you something problem with that?" Matt said. I didn't say anything.

I Just put the bag next to me and fell asleep with my headphones in.

Matts POV

Nick hasn't been eating if this kid thinks I haven't noticed then he's wrong. The skipping meals,not eating with me and Chris,low mood and just Nick seems off.

He was asleep right now and Chris was almost done eating. "Have you got anything you need to get out of that head of yours?" I asked him. "NOPEEEEE" he shouted. God this kid.

We arrived home and Chris got out then ran inside. I woke Nick up and he didn't have a clue where he was. "We're home buddy" I said as he got out and went straight to his room.

"Is he alright? He's never that pissed off?" Chris asked "Chris...have you noticed anything with Nick lately?" I asked him sitting down. "I mean he always refuses to eat with us that's it?" Chris said.

"EXACLY" I said pointing at him. "These are things Ive noticed. He's skipping meals,he's pale,looks really tired,low mood and he's just physically not himself" I said. "Now that you've said that yeah that's true..." Chris said.

"Is that why you got him food?" Chris asked "yeah because he hasn't ate for around 5 days" I explained. "5 DAYS?! I WOULD BE DYING!" Chris exclaimed "Yeah...wanna go check on him?" I asked.

Chris ran up to nicks room and to our "surprise" he was editing. He never stops. "Nick?" Chris asked tapping him,he seemed really agitated. "What?" He asked Chris Just looked at Me.

"Can we all eat together tonight pleaseeeeeeee" Chris pleaded but Nick just threw his headphones back on. I hit nick lightly on the shoulder and he turned around.

"Nick please. Listen we're worried and don't want you to be struggling...although you are" I said Nick just looked at me.

He stood up but started looking really dizzy and before me and Chris could even react Nick fell to the floor. Me and Chris looked at each other and rushed down to Nick.

After a few minutes he woke up me and Chris felt a massive weight lift off of our shoulders. "Nick don't fucking do that again I'm gonna made you some food and your going to eat" Chris said leaving.

Nick sat up and ran a hand through his hair basically in tears. I pulled him closer to me and hugged him "It's alright buddy..." I said rubbing his back "I-I'm sorry..." he said through his sobs.

"It's alright Just please eat something...me and Chris hate seeing you like this I'm sure you know this by now" I said.

He soon stopped crying and Chris came up with some food for him. Nick started eating it and we sat with him the whole time making jokes.

After Nick was finished Amme and Chris smiled at him "we're so proud of you Nick" Chris said hugging him. "Do you feel better?" I asked he nodded.

"Thanks guys..." he said.

"That's why we're here for" me and Chris said at the same time.