*Do You Even Care?*

Matts POV

Nicks been lacking with the editing lately. Usually we'd have 3 videos out every week but now,we'd be lucky if we get 1 in 2 weeks. Chris and me are both getting annoyed with it and Nick can clearly see that. It's like he's not even trying anymore.

"Nick. Listen I'm not dealing with your bullshit. Get the videos edited or we will literally leave this house and go to moms." I said,it wasn't that rude right? "O-okay don't leave please..." he said his voice cracked but I couldn't tell if he was crying because he had his hood up.

"We won't leave if you get the editing done" Chris said peeping his head around the door,Nick didn't take his eyes off the screen once. Me and Chris walked downstairs and just watched a movie,after around 30 minutes Chris said "Wanna go get some food?" He asked.

I grabbed my car keys and walked up to Nick. "We're going to get food you want anything?" I asked he just shook his head,there was something about his room that felt off. "The fuck is wrong with you?" I asked walking over to his bed "h-huh?" He croaked.

I gasped slightly at the sound of his voice,he sounded dehydrated. Whatever I didn't care. "Just continue Nick I want the videos to be done." I said he just hummed as I slammed his door.

Nicks POV
I heard the front door lock. I ran my hands through my disheveled hair as little bits of it came out. I haven't been eating or drinking. Matt and Chris are getting mad at me and I don't know what to do. I'm so fucking exhausted lately and I don't know why there's no reason for me to be this exhausted.

I'm barely ever alive right now. I'm barely even on earth. I've stayed in my room for the past week and haven't left,I'm trying I swear I am. I was editing but slowly,I know Matt said to get it done but I don't think I will. I shook my head and brought the laptop onto my lap.

Shit was about to get serious.

No it wasn't.

I was sat crossed on my bed just picking at my lap and stared at the video. I wasn't even halfway through it. My phone started ringing and I flinched at it,I anwsered it. "Sweetheart are you okay?" Moms sweet voice said "Yeah...I'm fine I guess" I said trying to hold in a cough.

"What are you doing right now hon?" She asked "Editing" I said tapping away,there was a moment of silence "Nick can you do something for me? Go get a drink and eat" she said "Mom I'm busy...I can't right now" I said. "Nick yes you can no one's stopping you" she said,I sighed as tears filled my eyes.

I just hung up and continued editing. I really couldn't listen to people telling me what to do. I'm perfectly fine. Well if fine considered of me mentally and physically destroying myself for Matt and Chris's happiness. Oh well. They are literally why I'm still here and I've fucked up so many times on them.

I heard the front door open as well as my brothers laughter. "Yo Nick here" Chris said setting a bag beside me I hummed as I kept my eyes on the screen. "Nick? Are you okay?" He asked as I felt him sit down next to me,I nodded as I picked at my lip trying to concentrate but it wasn't working.

"Nick stop that" Chris said grabbing my hands "Can you just leave? I don't need my younger brother telling me what to do" I said as annoyance hit my voice. "Alright Jesus. Someone's got no patience" he said "Looks who's fucking talking" I snapped.

"Says the one who don't fucking shut up in car videos" Chris argued "Says the one who has the brain capacity of a fucking dolphin" I argued back. "Fuck you im leaving with Matt I'm gonna go tell him" Chris said,I felt my heart drop.

"Chris please no...I'm sorry" I said but he just slammed my door as I heard Matt rushing upstairs. "WHAT THE FUCK?! HE WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU YOU'RE SO FUCKING SELFISH!" Matt shouted hitting me,I just froze at the action I didn't know what to do. "FUCK YOU NICK NO WONDER YOU TURNED OUT GAY YOUR SUCH A FUCKING SCREW UP!!!!""  Matt shouted at me.