*Just A Joke?*

Nicks POV

I was editing in my room as always. We'd just filmed a new video and this would take me around 2 hours to edit which is alright I have literally nothing to do with my life anyways.

My stomach started churning but I didn't care I needed to get this editing done or who else is going to do it?

Now that I think about it I really haven't eaten for a few days. Oh well that can wait I can wait longer.

"Nick? Me and Chris are going to the restaurant you wanna come?" Matt asked "No I got editing to do have fun" I said not even taking my eyes off of the screen. "You are allowed to relax you know that right?" Matt said placing a hand on my chair.

"I'm fine I promise" I said as Matt hugged me grabbing his keys off my desk. "Well we'll text you when we're on our way back" Matt said leaving.

Matts POV

"Chris hurry up" I said as Chris was trying to find a Pepsi. "IM TRYNNA FIND MY LOVE" Chris said "Well you ain't got one. Now let's go" I said as Chris swung his head around. "You can get fucking Pepsi at the restaurant kid" I said as Chris got into the car.

Chris connected his phone to the car and started playing his playlist literally going full out "KID IM TRYNNA DRIVE TURN YOUR FUCKING FLASHLIGHT OFF" I shouted over the music. Did he listen?

It's Chris. Of course he didn't.

"Chris c'mon we're here" I said opening the door for him he got out and I turned the car off and locked it. We walked inside and got to our table,Chris started acting like an idiot. "OMG MATT!" Chris semi shouted us earning a few looks from people.

"Chris shut up" I said "I've only had 3 Pepsi's today!" He said proudly. I rolled my eyes. "Kid it's not even the end of the day you'll most likely have 20 more later" I said as he opened his mouth in shock.

Our food came and we started eating. I got something for Nick as well because I know he said he don't want anything but I had to get him something. "I swear Nick said he didn't want anything?" Chris asked with his mouth full of food.

"Kid how about you finish what's in your food before speaking to me" I said laughing. "Shut up all you got was ducking chicken nuggets! Your so plain bro" Chris said playing with his fork.

After we finished we got back into the car Chris was his same old self. Blasting music with his flashlight on as I'm trying to drive. We got back home and I ran up to nicks room,I placed the food on his desk and I don't even think he noticed.

"Sweetheart?" I tapped his shoulder he took his headphones off and looked at me "I got you some food" I said rubbing his shoulders. "Matt I didn't want anything?" He said confused "I know but I couldn't help but just get you something there's waffles and a drink in there for you. I could heat it up for you?" I asked him.

"No I'll heat it up later thank you" he said putting his headphones back on. I walked downstairs and Chris was chugging a Pepsi. Per usual. "Any luck?" He asked throwing his Pepsi can in the bin "no he said he'll heat it up later" I told Chris grabbing a root beer.

"Oh alright that's okay" Chris said making making jokes.

Nicks POV

I walked downstairs and decided to heat up my food but as I went to Chris stopped me. "Nick I wouldn't eat that if I were you you know how much calories that has in it? You've gained enough weight" Chris said laughing Matt laughing along with him.

"Chris what the fuck?!" I asked pissed "Nick chill bro it's just a joke" Chris said putting his hands up in defence. My eyes started watering. "Just a fucking joke?! I hate my body as it is you don't need to fucking come along and make it worse! YOU TRY AND DEAL WITH HATING YOUR BODY FOR EVER AND THEN YOU COME ALONG AND SAY THAT?! IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS YOU DIDNT HAVE TO COME ALONG AND MAKE IT WORSE. YOU MATT AND I NEVER FUCKING EXPECTED YOU TO BE LIKE THIS" I shouted as tears ran down my face like waterfalls.

I ran up to my room and locked the door. I was sat behind the door as I brought my knees up to my chest trying to my sobs as silent as possible. I didn't know what to do my sobs came out so loud although I tried to keep them quiet they were so loud.

My head started hurting and I could feel my stomach ready to just explode. I ran to the bathroom and threw up nothing but water? I haven't even drank any today. I heard banging on the door and the cries of my worried brothers.

"Sweetheart please let us in?" Matt said I could hear the pain in his voice as he spoke. I was all the way I'm the bathroom throwing up nothing but water. I soon flushed the toilet and sat on my bed as I cried staring at the ceiling.

I ignored everything my brothers said and their cries to open the door but I just soon fell asleep.

Chris's POV

"Chris go find a Bobby pin right now we'd have some in the draw or something!" Matt said I ran downstairs my vision kind of blurry from tears and rummaged through ever draw.

I grabbed one and ran upstairs "here" I said out of breath. Matt twisted it into nicks lock as we heard the click we fell into his room only to him asleep on his bed.

He had tears rubbing down his face still,his eyes bloodshot red as his face fell pale. Me and Matt just looked at each other pain filling our faces.

We each sat next to Nick waiting for him to wake up. Which wasn't until a few minutes as he sat up in a state of panic. "Nick it's alright your okay" Matt said rubbing Nicks back.

He just broke down in tears as he covered his stomach. "Nick...your okay you don't need to cover yourself around us" Matt said taking nicks hands.

"Nick I'm sorry I didn't mean anything your perfect the way you are" I said Nick just looked at me "But I don't look like you guys..." he said. "Nick you don't need to your your own person and we're so proud of that." I said,Matt nodded as Nick buried his head in matts shirt.

"Nick don't cry everything okay...we'll help you through this okay? Your not alone your never alone me and Matt will forever be by your side" I said holding his hand.

He just smiled and we all fell asleep.