*Hurt*

Max is nicks bf <3

Max's POV

"NO BECAUSE YOUR JUST A FATASS WHO DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE! YOU DONT LOVE ME YOU CANT GIVE ME AFFECTION YOU CANT EVEN FUCKING SAY I LOVE YOU TO ME" I shouted as I watched Nick just freeze.

I didn't care. "Fuck you" I said as I just watched him fall to the floor,I watched him I didn't care he deserved that.

I walked out to my car and it all hit...what I said how I say it. I broke down in my car and just let the tears fall. My phone started going off so I looked at it. The phone lit up with the name "Nick🫶🏼" and a picture of him.

Bold-Nick
Normal-Max

"What"

"W-where are you?"

"In my car I'm going home and I don't want to see you"

"I-okay..."

He hung up. The way he spoke was so wrong but I couldn't be near him at this moment there was nothing I could do.

I went back home and me mom hugged me immediately. "Hunny did anything happen?" She asked sitting down next to me "Y-yeah..." I stuttered.

"Me and Nick had a fight he was being all distant and shit it was really annoying me whenever I would say I love you he'd just stay quiet" I explained mom put a hand on my back and I fell asleep.

Nicks POV

I was in the corner of my room having a massive panic attack. As the words replayed in my head. FATASS FATASS FATASS.

It wouldn't stop my ears were ringing I would pass out if this didn't stop. My hair stuck to my forehead and I reached for some pills I didn't even read them I just took them.

I started to feel drowsy and just accepted it but nothing really happened. I walked over to the desk as I started editing,I couldn't. Anxiety rushed through my body as that one words played through my head.

He don't love me...I'm so stupid to believe that. I curled up in bed and just stayed there. Editing can wait I have no energy to even do anything.

Matts POV

"Chris? Do you feel werid or anything like I feel like something is off..." I said as Chris looked up at me and looked around. "Yeah kinda? Have you done anything?" He asked putting his phone down "No? Have you?" I asked "Nope" he replied.

Nick.

We looked at each other and ran into the car I started driving to nicks praying he would be okay. Surely he would right?

We arrived at his door and I ran upstairs just to see Nick laying in bed. No there was something more. I walked around as Chris stayed by the door.

"Chris come over here" I whispered as he walked over we saw a bottle of spills spilled on the floor. "What the fuck?" Chris said as we looked over to Nick. His face was full of tears as his hair stuck to his face.

Nick sat up and me and Chris sat next to him. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked followed by a cough,Chris just wrapped an arm around Nick "We thought something bad was going to happen so we came to check on you..." I spoke.

Nick rested his head on my shoulder and we just sat in a comfortable silence. "Nick did anything happen? Why were you crying and why is there...anxiety pills?" Chris asked checking what they were called.

"Max got me them...um I think it was once of them little breakdowns that's all it's nothing big" nick explained. Me and Chris sighed in relief. "Well we will be going mom needs us for something you coming?" Chris asked,Nick shook his head.

We hugged him then left as we saw max walking there.

Max's POV

I was walking towards the house and I was just hoping that Nick was okay. I shut the front door quietly,then walked up to the room. I saw Nick sitting on the bed editing as he looked at me he had tears welling up in his eyes.

"Nick..." I said sitting next to him and taking the computer off of him. He hummed as I noticed him covering his stomach. Fuck. "I'm sorry for what I said I didn't mean anything okay?" I said grabbing his hand.

"I forgive you" he said quickly with pain in his voice. I was praying hes still been eating I know how he is I don't even know why I said that! This is gonna fuck everything up....

"Nick have you eaten?" I asked "no not hungry" he said as his eyes were so focused on this editing. I placed my hand on his thigh and he just looked then continued. This was odd because usually he would melt.

"Love...? Please eat" I said but Nick was being stubborn. I knew what was happening...I got up and kissed his head then went to Matt and Chris.

"Guys please I need you help" I said as they both looked at me,we all sat down. "So yesterday me and Nick had an argument I called him a FATASS by accident I didn't mean it,it just came out now he won't eat..." I explained.

Chris and Matt looked pissed. "And why did you think you could say that?" Chris asked I sighed "it was a heated argument I didn't know what I was saying!" I said. They understood "right so Nick will randomly cover his stomach take his hands and just compliment him. He will also look in the mirror and point out everything he hates about himself. Hug him." Chris instructed.

I nodded and went home. Nick was crying as he sat in front on the mirror. I sat next to him and just wrapped my around around him. "Love...your beautiful" I said he just smiled "Please don't listen to your brain I was lying your not fat and I shouldn't have said that at all it was wrong" I said kissing his head.

"It's not you...it's been happening for the past 2 weeks the words just won't leave my head..." nick explained. "Could you explain more hunny?" I asked holding his hand,he nodded "Every time I see food it's like it's screaming at me as well as my brain I just can't seem to stop it" he said.

I nodded. "Well your  beautiful the way you are and you don't need to change anything" I said rubbing his back as I pulled him onto my lap.

I started kissing his neck gently as he just clenched onto my T-shirt. "I love you Nick I love you so so so much" I said hugging him "I love you to..." Nick mumbled falling asleep

Nick angst On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara