*Tornado*

Chris's POV

We were MEANT to be filming a video today but nicks been a bitch all day. "Nick are we still filming this video?" I asked going into his room "yeah" he said blankly.

That's the thing that pisses me off. He just don't care. "Alright do you have everything?" I asked with a little bit of attitude. "Yes I do Chris" Nick snapped back.

I looked at Matt and he had his head in his hands. "Someone has an attitude" I said walking away Nick was about to say something but Matt stepped in. "Everyone in the car c'mon we have everything" Matt said.

Matts POV

We all got in the car and Chris started talking shit about Nick out loud. "Chris I'm literally right fucking here?" Nick said get pissed off "Okay? I don't give 2 shits you are over dramatic I literally don't care" Chris said.

"Right! Both of you fucking stop. Seriously this is ridiculous and even I'm getting pissed off" I said pulling over to tell them off "ITS NICKS FUCKING FAULT" Chris screamed at me.

"Now I don't know who your talking to but I know damn well it's not me" I said. Chris just sighed "it's all nicks fault as always" Chris said turning on the radio.

I looked back and Nick had tears coming down his face. I sighed and rested my head on the steering wheel. Nick noticed and rubbed his hands on my shoulder  "You alright Matt?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine can you both just stop arguing" I said as Nick took his hands off my shoulders. "Sorry..." nick was the first one to speak. "I'm not saying sorry just drive Matt" Chris said crossing his arms.

I started driving again and it was filled with silence. A few of nicks sobs every now and then. "NICK IF YOUR GONNA FUCKING CRY THEN GET OUT BECAUSE I DONT WANNA HEAR IT" Chris shouted turning to him.

With that Nick got out and slammed the door shut.

Chris turned up the radio to break the silence. "Chris I can't just fucking leave him there!" I said "He'll be fine Matt" Chris said I sighed and drove off.

Me and Chris got home and started watching a movie together. It immediately got switched off by a tornado warning? "Chris turn it up" I said and he did.

"Right quick! We're expecting a tornado" I said to Chris as we got into our little cabin. I held Chris close but Nick wasn't here. "FUCK! What if he's in trouble?!" Chris started panicking.

"It's alright breathe im sure he's found shelter" I said as Chris fell asleep.

Nicks POV

I slammed the door shut I did not want to be in there with him. The thing is I was in the middle of nowhere literally.

I sat on the sidewalk and just cried more. I was soon having a panic attack and literally couldn't calm myself down.

I soon felt the ground shake and saw a...tornado? Coming closer. Fuck. I got up and started running. I saw a house nearby and ran but I tripped over a rock and scrapped my knee.

I knocked on the door and an elderly woman anwsered. "Dear! What on earth there's a tornado come inside love" she said putting a hand on my back and leading me to her basement.

"So what happened dear?" She asked Holding me close. "I was out with my brothers and I annoyed one of them so they told me to leave the car and I did. I didn't actually know there would be a tornado and since we were in the middle of nowhere I didn't know what to do" I explained to her.

She started crying. "What's wrong?" I asked her wiping her eyes. I hate seeing old people upset. "That Just reminds me of myself...this exact thing happened to me when I was younger...I understand" she said to me.

"Oh I'm so sorry..." I said we had a talk and soon we were both laughing. She turned on the news and we got old the tornado had passed.

"Now you go on you way hun stay safe get you brothers to come pick you up" she said "thank you" I said as I was about to call Matt.

He called me. "Nick?! Are you alright?! Fuck. Me and Chris are on our way to come pick you up" Matt said "Matt I'm fine okay? Calm down I'm alright I'm safe I'm unharmed" I said. "Thank god alright just please stay on the phone with me" Matt said.

"Sure" I said as I waited on the lady's doorstep with her. After a few minutes a car pulled up and I hugged her "Thank you for everything I love you!" I said getting into the car she just waved.

"Ooooo Nick now you got the elders?" Chris smirked "If it wasn't for her I would've been Dead" I said. Matt looked at Chris as if Chris had to say something.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry Nick. I didn't mean anything" Chris said "It's alright I'm sorry to" I said.

We started diving home and Party In The USA came on. Chris was singing his heart out so I secretly started to record him as he put his whole energy into singing this song.

Me and Matt were laughing but I was just happy everything was okay.