*Panic*

Nicks POV

I was filming with Matt and Chris as we usually do on a typical Friday. I was making Matt and Chris laugh talking about birds and how scary they are,they thought it was ridiculous but this is a serious topic.

"No because BIRDS ARE SCARY AS SHIT LIKE THEY SHOULD JUST FLY YOU TO NOWHERE THEN WHAT?!" I started ranting as Matt and crying were laughing.

"NICK STOP BRO MY STOMACH HURTSSSS" Chris shouted over me laughing holding in stomach. Matt was literally on the floor of the car and I started laughing.

"MATT GET UPPPPPP" I shouted pulling him up "STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE BIRDSSSS" Matt shouted through laughing.

My phone pinged and it was max. "Ooooo Nick got a textttt" Chris said "oh shut up" I said replying to it. "Is it max?" Matt asked I nodded.

Nick...? Could you come home
Please...?
Sent:00:30
Seen:00:30

Yeah sure!
Is everything okay xx
Sent:00:31
Seen:00:45

I got no anwser. Matt turned the camera off and I told him to drive back home. He did but we stopped at a nearby coffee shop because Max seemed like he was in pain?

I got his favourite drink then got back into the car. "Is everything alright?" Chris asked "no clue" I said getting anxious. "Nick I'm sure it's all okay alright?" Matt said I nodded as I started biting my nails I didn't know what to do.

We soon arrived home and I jumped out of the car and ran up to my room where Max was sitting there crying. I sat next to him and he crawled onto my lap as he buried his face in my neck.

"Hey is everything okay...?" I asked him "I-I my s-sister died in a car c-crash..." he explained. I hugged him tighter. "I'm sorry to hear that...do you wanna talk about it?" I asked rubbing his back.

He wiped his eyes on my jumper and rested his head on my shoulder. "She was an amazing woman..she was kind sweet just literally a dream girl...she died..." he explained.

I pulled him onto my lap and cuddled him "It'll be okay...I'm here for you alright?" I said planting a kiss on his forehead.

"Oh! And here I got your favourite drink" I passed it to him as he kissed my neck. "Thanks..." he said continuing. "M-max stop...not right now" but he didn't stop.

I pushed him off of me and he slapped me across the face. "DONT FUCKING DO THAT EVER AGAIN! MY SISTER DIED AND I WAS TRYING TO HAVE FUN THEN YOU PUSH ME?! GOD YOUR SO ANNOYING" he screamed at me.

There were tears streaming down my face from when he hit me. He said he would never do that. "Y-you said y-you would never h-hit me..." I stuttered through my tears.

"WELL I JUST DID AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN" he shouted raising his hand at me. I flinched. "FUCKING CRYBABY" he shouted leaving the room.

I was now on the floor as I started looking around rapidly my hands were shaking and my breathing quickened. I didn't know what to do I couldn't talk or anything my throat was blocked.

Matt soon came running up with Chris which I'm thankful they did and they ran over to me. Chris held my hands and Matt started staying some breathing exercises to do.

I didn't even notice I was having a panic attack until it was over. I felt dizzy my face was sticky from tears.

"Nick...? What happened?" Chris asked "yeah we heard a bunch of shouting..." Matt said.

"He hit me...h-he was explaining that his sister died...so I-I comforted him...then he um...started like kissing me neck...I felt really uncomfortable...I asked him to stop..b-but he wouldn't so I pushed him off of me...then he hit me for it..." I explained. Chris looked pissed.

Matt just hugged me and comforted me but Chris was beyond pissed.

Chris's POV

I was pissed. "Y'all I'll be back" I said leaving Matt and Nick alone. "WAIT CHRIS NO NO DONT" Nick ran out saying "Nick no! Let me Handel this I'm not letting him do that to you" I said.

Matt took Nick back into his room and I went to find this retard.

He was sitting on the couch watching Tv what does he think this is? I walked in front of him and pulled him off his ass then punched him clean in this face.

"WANNA FUCKING EXPLAIN WHY YOY THOUGHT YOU COULD PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY BROTHER?!" I shouted as he was on the floor with a bloody nose.

"He was being a prick" max shrugged. "Oh really? Then I can be a prick to" I said kicking him in the stomach then punching him repeatedly. "I suggest you GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR HOUSE BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU." I shouted.

He ran out the house with a busted eye,busted lip and bloody nose.

I skipped back upstairs with my knuckles all bloody. Nick looked at me worried "Chris...? Are you okay?!" He asked rising my hands and cleaning them. "Yup! Don't worry Max is long gone he isn't ever gonna lay a hand on you again" I said as Nick was cleaning my knuckles.

Matt just high-fived me and smiled.