*The Party*

My best friend st4tzzzz requested this 🫶🏼

Chris's POV:

There was this massive party going on in town and I wanted Matt and Nick to go with me! I don't know if Matt would come but I'm pretty sure Nick would come with me.

I ran up to nicks room and he was just editing,as normal,I walked up behind him and turned off his computer. "Chris! What the fuck!" Nick said annoyed "Nickkkk how does taking a break from editing sound? We can go to a party?" I said.

Nick looked interested now. "So basically there's this party in town and I know Matt probably won't go with me and I do not feel like going alone so can you please come with me?" I asked.

Nick soon nodded and I started jumping up and down "Is Matt gonna drive us?" Nick asked,I rolled my eyes "No we're gonna drive and crash because we don't have a licence" I said sarcastically.

"Of course he is!" I said "Now get ready" I said closing nicks door and running into Matt's room. "MATTTTT" I shouted jumping on his bed "what do you want?" He asked "CAN YOU PLEASEEEEEEEEE DRIVE ME AND NICK TO A PARTY IN TOWN!!!" I asked.

"Sure" he said getting up Nick was waiting at Matt's door and we all got into the car. "So where is this party?" Matt asked waiting for me to put directions in. "Ummm I actually don't knowwww it's just in town" I shrugged,Matt looked at me and I started laughing.

"I'm kiddinggggg" I said as I put directions in,Matt looked at them then rolled his eyes. "Why you rolling your eyes mister" I said crossing my arms "Because it's fucking 3 hours away kid" Matt said pulling out of the driveway.

"3 hours you have to spend with me!" I said as I turned the radio up "PLEASE NO" Nick shouted over the blaring music. I just started laughing as Matt was driving.

We were now 2 hours into the drive and I started to get hungry so I made Matt stop at Taco Bell for all of us. When we got our food I threw nicks into the back with him and he just hit me on the shoulder,I started laughing as I looked at how long we had left.

"Just 45 more minutes!" I said excitedly,Nick and Matt rolled their eyes at the same time and I screamed making them look at me weridly. "YOU BOTH ROLLED YOUR EYES AT THE SAME TIMEEE"I shouted.

We soon got to the party and Matt said he would pick us up later or we should text him when we're leaving. As me and Nick walked in it stank of drugs and alcohol. "Don't get to lost kid" Nick said walking off.

Nicks POV

It was way to hot I couldn't stay here,I walked up to a balcony I thought no one was there but then a guy came lighting a cigarette. "Oh sorry am I disturbing you?" I asked about to walk out,coughing from the smoke.

He grabbed me by the waist and put an arm around my shoulder. "No your okay pretty boy" he said as he kept smoking,I was standing there awkwardly before he opened the box and passed it to me.

"You want one?" He asked I shook my head "no thank you" I kindly said. He passed me one anyway "Take it." He said in a threatening way,I smoked it but it was quick it took a lot of stress off of my shoulders.

He grabbed my phone and put his number in as he winked at me. "Meet me at the park tomorrow" he said walking off,I smiled and looked at the time and realised it had been 20 minutes. I walked away after taking a deep breath to go find Chris and of course the kid was downing a glass of whiskey.

Chris was definitely drunk. Like very drunk. I saw the guy again and he grabbed my hand leading me up to a bedroom. "I never got your name?" I asked rubbing my hand "Oh it's Nick and you?" I asked making eye contact with him. "That's for only me to know my love" he said kissing my hand.

I giggled and then got a text from Matt saying he'll come pick us up. "I gotta go my brothers on his way" I said standing up,he let me go then I found Chris gripping his hand waiting outside for Matt. "Nickkkkk" Chris slurred hugging me putting his head on my chest,I picked him up as he blacked out.

Matts car soon pulled up and I got in with Chris. "He out cold?" Matt asked keeping his eyes on the road "Yeah he got pretty drunk to be honest" I said laughing slightly.

After 3 hours we got home and I just laid Chris in his room as Matt went to bed,I went to my room kicking my shoes off and jumping onto my bed. I got a text from an unknown number I knew it was the guy.

Someone🫶🏼
Hey pretty boy it's me

Me
I guessed haha
Can you tell me your name now?

Someone🫶🏼
Okay fine only because it's you <3
The names Antonio my love

Me
:0
My middle names Antonio!

Antonio🤭❤️
Get some sleep handsome
Meet me at the park tomorrow at 8pm okay?

Me
Okay!

After that I fell asleep. The next day I woke up with a few messages from him.

Antonio🤭❤️
Come meet me when you wake
💋😘😘

I got up and got ready then went to the park near our house. Antonio was waiting for me leaning against a tree with drugs in his hands,I smiled at him then we went over to a bench. It was around 7am so no one was really here probably a few school kids here and there but nothing major.

"Imagine being in school" he said lighting his cigarette then passing it to me. I laughed "Could never be me!" I said throwing my head back laughing. Antonio checked his phone and got up. "Damn pretty boy it's been an hour you should get home. Same time tomorrow?" He asked I nodded.

He dropped my off kissing my cheek before leaving. I walked back into the house and shut the door quietly before running up to my room. We weren't officially dating and it's just a friend thing.

We did this everyday for around a month but one day it got to much...

I walked to the park where Antonio had alcohol this time. "Ready to get fucked up in the park?" He said with a massive smile of his face,I laughed grabbing the bottle. He smirked as I downed it. He passed me another one but I was about to black out but to finish it off I think he out drugs in the alcohol.

"Black out hunny..." he whispered as my eyes closed.

Matts POV

It was 9am and Nick wasn't in his room I've checked the whole house! Chris was awake and was pacing around "WHAT ABIUT THE PARK?!" He shouted looking at me. We both rushed into the car as I started driving to the park that was around 20 minutes.

We saw Nick passed out on a bench. Chris and me picked him up putting him in the car as I drive back home. We laid him in his bed Chris went to go make him some soup and get him some cold water while I waited with Nick.

He soon awoke and his eyes were red. "Nick are you high?" I asked "A littleee" he said drowsy,I rolled my eyes and took the soup off of Chris giving it to Nick. Nick wanted the wanted though so I passed it to him and he drank it slowly.

"Nick what the fuck happened. One you've been going out everyday for a month always at 7pm and coming back at 8am." I said,Nick just looked at me and sighed. "I've been hanging out with this guy named Antonio I met him at the party..." Nick said.

"So i suppose if you met him at the party you've been doing drugs together and drinking alcohol?" Chris said raising an eyebrow,Nick slowly nodded. "Nick...why did you tell us?" I said he shrugged,Chris took nicks phone and blocked the guy. 

"We're not mad sweetheart we just don't want this to happen again okay?" Chris said hugging Nick "hmm I'm sorry" Nick said laying on Chris,we just smiled as we cuddled with Nick and fell asleep.

THIS TOOK SO LONG IM SORRY