*Treated Differently*

Ever since Nick was young he had been treated differently from Matt,Chris and Justin. Whether that was;he didn't get as much attention as the other boys,he would be completely ignored,his needs would not be provided and so on.

Nicks POV

Age 8:
Me,Matt and Chris were all doing drawing in our room,I draw a picture of all of us standing together holding hands! I thought it was so cute and I tried to show Matt and Chris but they were to busy talking.

That's okay I don't mind! After Matt and Chris were done we all grabbed our drawings and showed it to mom and dad. "Oh Chris that's lovely!" Mom said placing Chris on her lap looking at his picture,she did the same with Matt smothering them both in kisses and playing with them.

"Mom! I made a picture to!" I said holding it up with a smile on my face,mom looked at me "Not right now Nick go to your room and study I'm busy with your brothers" mom told me. I brought my picture up with me and just sat on my bed,I got a red marker and draw a cross on the stick figure I did of me.

I put the picture under my pillow then laid down and slowly fell asleep.

Around 2 hours past and I was woken up by mom "NICOLAS I'VE CALLED YOU 6 TIMES!" Mom shouted grabbing my wrist. "S-sorry I was sleeping..." I stuttered as she dragged me out to the table.

Mom sat me down in front of my food and Matt and Chris just stared at me,I started eating slowly but didn't feel hungry. "M-mom...I feel sick can I eat later or something...?" I asked "NO! YOUR GOING TO EAT NOW DON'T BE UNGRATEFUL" mom shouted at me.

"Mom I'm not hungry anymore I don't feel well" Chris said "Okay hunny that's fine" mom said taking Chris's plate. Matt gave Mom his plate and mom just left it as they went upstairs,I looked at her "m-mom please I-I can't eat anymore..." I said.

"FINE! GO TO YOUR ROOM I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT" mom shouted at me,I walked straight up to my room and just curled up in my bed. "Nick? Are you okay...?" Matt asked rubbing my back "I'm fine." I stated as he left,then I heard Justin come into the room.

"What's up Nick?" He asked running his hands through my hair "Nothing I'm fine..." I replied "C'mon we both know what's not true you should be enjoying life not dwelling in sadness" He said. I just shrugged.

Age 15 (there in Highschool)

The whole school knew I was gay. Honestly it put a lot of stress on my shoulders considering the whole school was severely homophobic. This resulted in my going into an eating disorder and dealing with really bad anxiety that I hurt myself to deal with it.

Ever since I was young I wouldn't have anyone there,Justin would be there but he left now and I'm just kinda of my own. Matt and Chris literally don't care about me anymore at first with the bullying they did but now it really don't matter to them because it's not hurting them.

I walked into school and I was immediately pushed against the lockers,I knew it was Nathaniel and his friends. They started throwing punches and kicking my in my stomach until the bell rang. By then I was already so dizzy.

I saw Matt and Chris just look at me,I was on the floor clenching my stomach as my nose was bleeding. I walked into the bathrooms and texted mom.

Me:Hey mom could you please come and pick me up I feel really dizzy xx

Mom❤️:No Nick go home yourself and what even happened?

Me:Nothing I just feel dizzy I'll come home...xx

Mom❤️:Stop being dramatic! Your brother has it worse when you get home give me your phone.