*Tragic*

MASSIVE TW:RAPE!

Nicks POV

I was so tired with school Just everything is so tiring. I walked to school Matt and Chris weren't going in but I got told I had to. This was bad because considering how homophobic the school was and me being the gay kid is so bad.

I walked into school and I was immediately pushed over as everyone laughed. I literally hated myself. I walked to class but then was grabbed and pulled into the bathroom.

"If it isn't the f@ggot" Tyler called I was terrified. I knew he wasn't gonna leave me alone until I could barely move. "I see your brothers aren't here today how sad" he said pouting throwing a punch to my face.

Kicks upon kicks,punched upon punches,words piled onto me as my legs were covered in bruises and my arms were bruised. My nose was dripping with wet blood and I was slowly loosing consciousness.

"You guys can come in now" Tyler said as 4 other boys came in. One started kissing me and I panicked but I couldn't move the other one started taking my clothes off and I was crying. "SHUT UP CRYING YOU FUCKING BABY" Tyler said stomping onto my leg making my scream in pain.

One the boys started grinding against me as me moaned into my ear. "P-please s-stop" I cried as one of them started leaving hickeys on my neck. The boy sat on top of my put his hands in my hair grinding against me harder moaning more louder.

Hands were all over my body and I felt disgusting. Tyler started laughing as I cried then called more of his friends in to watch. By now my clothes were layed on the bathroom floor as I was being raped by 4 guys.

The boy on my pushed himself into me and blood spewed out of my mouth as he did. I threw up and was coughing like crazy. One of Tyler's friends pulled the guys off of me and Tyler's friends crowded around me covering me as I slowly put my clothes back on.

The 4 guys left and I was trembling I couldn't breathe and sweat was pouring down my face. "Hey it's alright calm down breathe their gone now okay?" Someone said but I couldn't make out their voice as I slowly lost consciousness.

"Hey hey man! C'mon stay with us fuck where's your phone?" I gave him my phone everything was blurry. "Yeah Matt get its Tyler's friend you need to come and get your brother he's literally just been fucking raped by 4 guys and he's loosing consciousness" the guy said.

"WHAT?!" I heard Matt scream as tears just came down my face. "Put Nick on the phone NOW" Matt shouted. "Nick fuck stay with me please I'm on my way to get you okay sweetheart?" I heard Matt say I nodded.

He hung up and Tyler just tripped me over as I limped out of the bathroom. "TYLER WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST LET 4 BOYS RAPE HIM HES GAY SO WHAT?! NO ONE FUCKING DESERVE THAT YOU KNOW THE AMOUNT OF TRAUMA YOU GAVE HIM?!" The guys said punching Tyler.

I saw Matt come running in and just hugged me tight. "Shhh your okay hunny" Matt said carrying me to the car. "Nick...? Are you alright?" He asked holding my hand but I flinched away.

I put my face in my hands and started crying "I'm sorry..." I sobbed.

Matts POV

I WANTED TO FUCKING KILL THEM LITTLE SHITS. "Shhh it's alright sweetheart we're going back home where it's safe okay? Chris has made you some water and some food and made your room all warm okay dear?" I said Nick nodded.

I got him out the car and brought him up to his room. "Oh my god..." Chris said getting bandages and cleaning nicks cuts and nose. "What did they do to you?" Chris asked. 

"Hands...everywhere" Chris looked at me confused "Chris they fucking raped him!" I said. "What." Chris said "yeah Tyler got his friends to rape him then one of his other friends called me to tell me about it it's fucking disgusting" I said.

"Nick...? Your covered in cuts and bruises..." Chris said looking at the bruises on my leg. "Nick why does this one look like a shoe?" Chris asked "o-oh...I was crying b-because" Nick tryed to say but gaged. "Omg of them w-we're grinding against me...I-I was crying a-so t-Tyler slammed his f-foot onto my leg" Nick stuttered gaging more.

"What the fuck...?" Chris looked at me "Matt look after him" Chris said leaving.

Chris's POV

I walked into school and bursted down the door where everybody was. "Your interrupting" I got told "I don't care who the fuck raped my brother ONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS BETTER SPEAK UP NOW." My voice echoed through the hall.

4 boys raised their hands and I dragged them into the bathroom. "WHAT THE FUCK" I shouted throwing a punch to each of their faces. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID?! TELL ME WHY THE FUCK I CAN EVEN HUG MY BROTHER WITHOUT HIM PANICKING" I shouted.

"DUDE WE'RE SORRY" one of them called they all had tears in their eyes. "SORRY DONT CUT SHIT" I shouted.

I kept throwing punches until they were begging for me to stop. "Fucking babies" I said walking back home with blood on my knuckles and sweat pouring down my face.

"You alright Chris?" Matt asked as Nick was asleep "yeah I'm fine" I said as Matt handed me a towel to clean the blood. "They ain't gonna bother him anymore" I said Matt just laughed.

THIS WAS SO TRAUMATISNG FOR ME TO WRITE IVE BEEN IN THE SITUATION SO BUT IM KEEPING UP THE ANGST FIR YALL 🤭🤭🤭