*Burst Outs*

Nicks POV

My brain has been all over the place and I really don't know what to do. Literally whenever something don't go right for someone they just shout at me. It's not my fault.

"NOTHING WENT RIGHT NICK YOUR A FUCKING MISTAKE I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY BROTHER" Chris screamed at me slamming the door. I was used to this sure it resulted in my hurting myself and literally not leaving my room for food.

But it's alright they just need someone to take their anger out on and I seem to be the person they chose. I walked into Chris's room and he was crying. I sat next to him and put a hand on his back.

"Hey Chris what's up...?" I asked he sat up and looked at me. "FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE I HATE YOU SO MUCH" He shouted pointing to the door with tears running down his face. "Chris I'm not doing that when you in-" I was about to finish my sentence but Matt pushed me out of the way.

"He said he don't want you here leave." Matt stated "But I-" I tried to say "NICK GET OUT HE DONT WANT YOU HERE" Matt shouted as he held Chris. "Hope you feel better soon Chris..." I said going back to my room but being stopped by Justin.

"The fuck was that about?!" He asked getting angry "I was just trying-" I tried to say. "I don't wanna hear it" he said pushing me to the ground and going into Chris's room.

My mom and dad soon came rushing up and just looked at me disgustingly as I went to my room and locked the door. I just kinda sat on my bed and zoned out.

That was until my door got busted open. "GO WASH UP YOUR DIRTY DISHES" My mom screamed at me "Their not mine" I said "YES THEY ARE" she screamed. "How can they be mine if I haven't even eaten for 3 days?" I said she just sighed.

"Do you have to be like this your brothers going through a hard time" She raised her voice. "NICK JUST FUCKING CLEAN THEM" Matt screamed. So I did. They were all up in Chris's room comforting him...I could use that right now...

I walked back up to my room and Chris was literally destroyed it. He went into the top draw and literally smashed me medication onto the ground. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I said grabbed his wrist stopping him.

My mother rushed over me and hit me "LET GO OF YOUR BROTHER RIGHT NOW" she screamed. I just left the house.

"FUCK" I screamed as I started kicking rocks. "CHRIS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT" I shouted that was MY medication for my anxiety. I can't even get more for 6 months.

Matt came rushing outside and just looked at me breaking down. "I read what it says...HA YOU THOUGHT GROW UP" he shouted going back inside. I knew my whole room would be a mess.

My mom came outside "go clean your room" she said I just walked off "I'm going to nates I'm not fucking staying here" I said.

I knocked on his door and he just stared at me "Matt and Chris told me what happened and right now I don't want to hear it so leave" he said "Not you as well...?" I asked my voice breaking.

I walked back home and looked at me bedrooms. I broke down crying I didn't care how loud but that soon turned into a mental breakdown. My medication was all broken into bits on the floor and I wasn't going to get anymore for 6 months.

Justin soon came rushing in and looked at me. He tried to grab my hand but I just flinched "DONT TOUCH ME" I shouted pushing him away. "Nick w-what's wrong?" He asked "FUCK OFF JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" I said me hands started shaking and I didn't know what to do.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK NOT RIGHT NOW" I said slumping down against the floor. My dad soon came rushing up and just looked at me and started recording me? "DAD PUT THE FUCKING PHONE DOWN" Justin shouted as dad left.

I started throwing my things at the wall. "I can't fucking DO THIS ANYMORE" I shouted punching the wall. "N-Nick let's calm down" Justin said "NO FUCK YOU,FUCK CHRIS,FUCK MATT,FUCK MOM AND FUCK DAD NONE OF YOU GIVE 2 SHITS CHRIS JUST FUCKING WRECKED MY WHOLE MY MEDICATION IS GONE IM SO FUCKING DONE WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! YOUR ALL FUCKING LIARS" I shouted causing them all to come to my room.

Matt was holding Chris like Chris didn't do shit. "GET OUT ALL OF YOU PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" I shouted as they all did. I just looked at my room and broke down crying again.

Matts POV

Nicks cries were heard from downstairs...everyone was quiet. "We fucked up." Mom said there was soon banging being heard as nicks cries just got louder and louder.

"GUYS HE NEEDS HIS MEDICATION! AND HE DONT HAVE ANY BECAUSE CHRIS FUCKING SMASHED IT ALL. HIS MEDICATION IS THE ONLY REASON HE DIDNT BREAK DOWN LIKE THIS" Justin shouted making us all relise.

I rushed up to nick I didn't care if he didn't want me there he needed someone. I opened his door and he was laying on the floor with blood running down his arms and a blade in his hand?

I ran over to him and he looked so fucking pale. "Nick Nick! Please anwser" I said but nothing his eyes closed. "FUCK" I shouted as I looked around his room.

I looked at the medication and read what medication it was and called Justin up "Please go and get him more" I said as I held Nick.

Justin soon went out and got him some medication and he woke up. He took loads of the medication but I stopped him. "Don't you fucking dare!" I said as I grabbed his hand.

After he took it he just broke down. "Shhh it's okay nick...your alright I promise" I said rubbing his back.

Everyone soon came into nicks room "s-sorry" he said trying to wipe his tears away as he started tidying up his room. "Fuck..." he mumbled we all looked at each other as mom grabbed nicks arm gently. "Don't worry about this okay...?" She said hugging him.

Nick had a look of discomfort on his face but hid it with a smile. "Sorry Nick..." Chris said Nick Just hugged Chris "It's alright don't worry" Nick said.

We all started helping him out his things back and Nick just looked so done with life all through it. I don't blame him though...

I walked downstairs to make Nick something to eat because we all know he hasn't eaten he hasn't even left his room. "Nick sit down and eat please" I said "I'm not hungry thanks though" he said.

"Nick...you need to eat something you look as white as a ghost" Chris said sitting next to him. Nick started eating eating and me and Chris sat next to him the whole time.

"Thanks guys..." he said "It's alright" Chris said. His room was soon all tidy and we helped him and paid a lot more attention to him.