*Selfish*

Nick has never been close with Matt and Chris. It's like Nick never actually existed. Whenever he tried to hang out with Matt or Chris they would completely ignore him,if he tries to talk to them they'll just walk away and talk amongst themselves.

So soon enough Nick gave up trying.

Nicks POV
I don't know why Matt and Chris hate me. I didn't do anything. They don't even know I'm gay yet so they have no reason to hate me...am I really that much of a screw up? Did I really hurt them? By just existing?

"Matt..." I tried to say but he just completely ignored me,silent tears rolled down my cheeks and I just walked back up to my room. My body started shaking so I wrapped myself in my blankets and put my headphones on playing "TV" by Billie Eilish.

I don't wanna talk right now
I just wanna watch TV
I'll stay in the pool and drown
So I don't have to watch you leave
I put on Survivor just to watch somebody suffer
Maybe I should get some sleep
Sinking in the sofa while they all betray each other
What's the point of anything?
All of my friends are missing again
That's what happens when you fall in love
You don't have the time, you leave them all behind
You tell yourself it's fine, you're just in love
Don't know where you are right now
Did you see me on TV?
I'll try not to starve myself
Just because you're mad at me
And I'll be in denial for at least a little while
What about the plans we made?
The internet's gone wild watching movie stars on trial
While they're overturning Roe v. Wade
Now all of my friends are missing again
'Cause that's what happens when you fall in love
You don't have the time, you leave them all behind
And you tell yourself it's fine, you're just in love
And I don't get along with anyone
Maybe I'm the problem
Maybe I, maybe I, maybe I'm the problem
Baby, I, baby, I, baby, I'm the problem

I started crying to the song and I didn't know why. I laughed at myself and just slowly fell asleep.

Matts POV
Nick so fucking clingy like oh my god. Me and Chris will be talking and he'll come along like does he actually have to always be up our asses. "Matt what's wrong?" Chris asked placing a hand on my arm "Nicks getting on my nerves he follows us around like a lost fucking puppy!" I said.

"Maybe he just wants some time with us?" Chris suggested putting on a small smile. "Yeah but does he actually have to wanna hang out with us every single fucking minute" I said really annoyed now. "Here look how about we go and talk to him about it?" Chris suggested I nodded.

We made our way to nicks room only to find him asleep. "He's so fucking lazy" I said "Matt just leave him. Come let's go watch a movie or something maybe that'll cheer you up!" Chris said dragging me to his room.

We cuddled up to each other and put on Corpse  Bride. Honestly it was not of my favourite movies and it brought me so much comfort for some reason. Chris started playing with my hair and I just closed my eyes slowly falling into a deep sleep.

Chris's POV
I know me and Matt haven't been the best to Nick. I know we've fucked up. I do agree with Matt though literally Nick is always there when we're just trying to hang out with each other. He's been sleeping a lot more lately and honestly it's concerning it's like he don't even care he just wants to sleep.

Matt was asleep and I just smiled at him. I texted Nick I knew he was sleeping but for when he wakes up.

Nick
U awake?
Sent:2:31pm
Seen:2:32pm

Yeah.
Sent:2:32pm
Seen:2:32pm

Come to me room now
Sent:2:33pm
Seen:2:33pm

I heard footsteps and immediately knew it was Nick. "What's up?" He asked yawning "Sit down" I said as he sat down but I noticed his hand shook as he did. "What's going on?" I asked he looked at me confused "you've been sleeping more and literally all you do is want to hang out with me and Matt so what's up with that?" I said but Nick just sighed.

"It's nothing don't worry I'm going back to bed" he said but I grabbed his wrist harshly,I pulled him back and he looked at me teary eyes "JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE" he shouted throwing his arm back and going back to his room.

Matt shot up and had the most fierce look on his face.

Nicks POV
I walked back into my room and sat on the floor,that wasn't for long because Matt bursted into my room and started kicking and punching me. That was until he found a pocket knife on my desk and grabbed it walking over to me,I shook my head violently.

He knew this was one of my biggest fears. "Get ready Nick~" he said as he pressed it onto my skin,I screamed but he put a hand over my mouth. He kept pushing it into my skin until it was deep enough,blood was just pouring out of my arm and I was going pale.

I was struggling to stay awake. "NICK STOP BEING SO SELFISH. ALL YOU WANNA DO IS MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. ME AND CHRIS LITERALLY CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT HAVING YOU AROUND" Matt shouted at me.

"HOW THE FUCK AM I SELFISH?! IVE LITERALLY TRIED TO STAY OUT YOUR WAY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE IM SCARED TO WVEN CROSS YOUR PATH!" I said falling back from the amount of blood I was loosing. "N-Nick...c-calm down your l-loosing to much b-blood" Matt stuttered.

He grabbed a t-shirt and pressed it onto my arm. "Since when did you care?" I asked teary eyed. "Nick...I'm sorry me and Chris have literally ignored you and acted like you were insible..." Matt said wrapping bandages around the wound.  

"I'm sorry I-I don't even know why I did that..." matt said "It's okay don't worry..." I said I knew it was gonna class a few nightmares and panic attacks but matt needed to know I would be okay. At some point.

After we all just cuddled and watched a movie.