*Stabbed*

Matts POV

Me and Chris were sitting at the table,Chris chugging a Pepsi and I was just slowly drinking my drink. "Kid slow down on that" I said "Shut the fuck up" Chris said continuing to chug it.

Nick was still in his room we knew he was awake his Tv was on. Of course he was watching Melanie Martinez new video. Typical Nick.

He soon came down all dressed "And where are you going?" Chris asked looking him up and down. "Oh I'm just going to the store you guys want anything?" He asked.

"PEPSI!!!!!" Chris shouted "I don't need anything Nick stay safe text me if you need me" I said. "Alright" Nick said leaving.

Nicks POV

I was walking to the store as I quickly picked up Chris a box of Pepsi. There's no point getting the kid a can he'll finish it in a second. I started to get this werid feelings that someone was either watching me or following me.

Everytime I looked over my shoulder there was nothing and I started getting a little creeped out. I grabbed the things I needed then left. The whole parking lot was empty.

Even more creepy.

I started walking slowly through it but I knew I was being followed. My steps quickened but then I heard someone run behind me. I started running but they got a hold of me.

They wrapped their arm around my neck and dragged me into an alleyway where I was through to the floor. He started throwing punches into my face and kicking me in the stomach until I fell weak.

He pulled out a knife and honestly I started having a panic attack. He kneeled down to me and started pushing the knife closer to my arm.

That's was until he just pushed the knife into my skin I screamed out in pain and he ran off. I put my hand there and it was covered in blood.

I had tears coming down my face and I was screaming. I grabbed my phone and dialed Matts number.

Matts POV

I had a call from Nick. I anwsered. "M-mayMatt f-fuck!!! P-please come..." he said,he was crying and screaming? "CHRIS COME ON HURRY UP" I shouted getting the car keys.

I started the car as Chris rushed in and out my phone on speaker. "Nick?! Are you okay? What happened?!" I asked backing out of the drive way.

"I" he didn't say anything we just heard a bone chilling scream. "Fuck! Are you a-almost here?" He asked panicked. "Nick deep breath's we're almost there okay?" I said.

Chris looked confused and I was just as confused. We heard another scream and they just kept happening. We soon got there and saw Nick in an alleyway?

I jumped out the car and me and Chris ran over to him. He was on the floor with blood pouring out of his arm,his hands covered in blood the same as his phone.

The side of his hair now covered in crimson red blood. He kept screaming and I wouldn't blame him this is one of his worst fears.

I picked him up and sat Chris in the with him. "Chris there's a t-shirt in the back keep it on his arm. Put as much pressure on it as you can Nick it's gonna hurt but we have to make sure you don't loose so much blood" I said.

Chris grabbed the t-shirt and pressed it on nicks arm. "That's it Chris" I said as I started driving to the hospital. Sure I was 30 over the speed limit but honestly Nick mattered right now.

We soon got there and Nick was all pale I saw him start to roll his eyes to the back of his head. "NICK FUCKING STAY WITH ME!" I shouted with tears in my eyes.

I carried him inside and a nurse saw us immediately. "Right you both stay there we'll Handel him" she said bringing Nick into a room. Me and Chris sat down I started biting my nails fuck i haven't been this anxious since school.

"Matt...breathe okay? You want me to call mom and dad?" Chris asked,I started taking deep breath's and nodded.

Chris's POV

I held matts hand as he took deep breath's then called mom. "Hey sweetie what's up?" She said "Mom could you come to the hospital...? Nick got stabbed and matts really anxious about it I'll explain when you get here" I said.

I heard a gasp from the phone as I heard her start to get the things together. "Put him on the phone please dear?" She asked I gave the phone to Matt and after a few minutes Matt passed the phone back to me.

I heard mom in her car and then she hung up. After a few seconds I saw her running down the corridor. "Matt? Hey look at me" she said kneeling down in front of him. "Hey it's okay alright? Breathe...remember what we said. It's okay everything's fine" mom said.

"No it's not..Nick got fucking stabbed and you expect me to be calm and say everything's fine?!" Matt said as he started to bite his nails again. Mom grabbed his hands and calmed him down. "Chris how are you hunny?" Mom asked as she sat in between me and Matt holding our hands.

I didn't say anything I just laid my head on the shoulder. "Matthew Sturniolo?" Someone called me and Matt stood up "that's us" Matt said.

"Nicks okay you can go see him" she said Matt ran in and I called mom over.

Matts POV

I ran into the room and Nick was tied to a machine. "Matt...?" He said "Yeah I'm here buddy" I said holding his hand,He just looked at me and smiled.

"I'm okay now...if it wasn't for you I probably would've been dead" Nick said I just smiled as I placed my forehead on his hand. "You fucking scared me..." I Said to him "I'm sorry..." he said.

Mom and Chris soon came into the room and mom started crying. "Mom don't cry I'm okay" Nick said Chris just sat on the bed with him and hugged him. I sat the other side of him and hugged him.

"You can take him home today just make sure he stays him bed until he's fully rested. We've stitched up his arm but please don't let him go anywhere by himself" the nurse said.

"Oh we won't" mom said looking at Nick. We all got in the car and I looked at Nick. "If you ever fucking do that to me again I swear" I said looking at him.

Mom just smiled as we all broke out in laughter "Matt do you feel better now?" Mom asked me "yeah I'm fine knowing that he's alright" I said as I started to drive.

He's okay Matt. He's fine.