*Mistaken*

Nicks POV

Me,Chris and Max (my boyfriend) we're all going to some party in town tonight and honestly I was scared. Apparently the whole town was down to be there or the whole neighbourhood and I've looked at how big this neighbourhood is it's massive!

I was sat at the back of the car with max and he held my hand squeezing it 3 times. I looked at him as my leg started bouncing,he placed a hand on it to stop.

"C'mon baby" he said holding me in his lap,I just curled up to him a few tears spilling but I hid it very well. "Well here you go Nick text me if you need me to come pick you up okay?" Matt said,matt wasn't coming because he didn't like parties I didn't but max was on his knees begging for me to go.

"Nick just stay close and nothing will happen okay? Chris just don't get to drunk" Max said holding my hand tight as Chris ran off.

Max walked over to the bar and met some of his friends "Who's this fucking looser?" They said over the music pointing to me. "My boyfriend and if you speak to him like that again your gonna have no hands" Max threatened.

I zoned out and one of the guys passed me a drink "here ya go little man" he said smiling,I shook my head. "No thank you sir" I said as he bursted out laughing,he looked at max who was now gone.

I started panicking and running through the crowds to find him but I was grabbed and thrown into a bedroom. It was the same guy as before. He pinned me up against the door and started kissing me,I was shaking so bad "s-stop!" I said trying to push him away.

He pushed his body onto me basically squeezing me. He looked at me and started kissing and sucking on my neck leaving purple marks. "God you look like a fucking slut~" he slurred,I wanted to just break down.

He continued kissing me but threw me onto the bed as he got onto of me. He started grinding against me and letting out moans tugging on my hair. I saw someone come in and looked shocked then took a picture.

I was praying they didn't know max. The guy soon left and I felt so disgusting. I called Matt and he picked up almost immediately. "M-matty...p-please c-come and p-pick me u-up" I sobbed "alright sweetheart I'm on my way okay?" Matt said.

I waited outside where I was just being stared at until I saw Matts car then jumped into it. "Just drive please..." I Said Matt didn't ask any questions. He took me home and I ran up to my room then into the bathroom.

I turned on the hot water and sat on the floor having a panic attack. I got into the shower as it burned my skin,it still didn't get his touch off of me.

I got changed into some baggy clothes I was feeling really insecure then as well. I just laid in bed crying and cuddling the teddy that Max brought me for our anniversary.

Maxs POV

I saw a picture of a guy on top of Nick kissing him Nick looked happy. I was pissed. I walked home and saw Matt sitting on the couch. "Max! Hey where's Chris?" He asked "He said he'll make his way home soon where the fuck is Nick?" I said anger hitting my voice.

"He's upstairs?" Matt said. I stomped upstairs to see Nick cuddled up with a bear?! I grabbed his arm making the bear fall out of his hand,noticing it was the one from our anniversary.

"So got anything to tell me?!" I said holding the bear in my hands,my eyes trailed down to his neck. "WHO THE FUCK DID THAT! BECAUSE I FUCKING DIDNT" I shouted slamming my hand on the table making Nick flinch.

"IF YOU WERE SEEING SOMEONE ELSE WHY DIDNT YOU JUST FUCKING TELL ME! YOUR SO SELFISH AND DISGUSTING!" I shouted. I grabbed scissors and started cutting the bear

"NO NO NO D-DONT P-PLEASE!" Nick shouted tears now streaming down his face. "WHATS THE POINT YOU DONT LOVE ME ANYMORE I MIGHT AS WELL GET RID OF IT!" I shouted cute bears head falling to the floor.

"ALL YOU DO IS WANT YOU NEVER ACTUALLY HELP WITH ANYTHING YOUR SO FUCKING WORTHLESS" I shouted grabbing his promise ring that he was fiddling with.

"I HATE YOU" I screamed leaving. Matt looked at me anxiously. "Come sit down we'll talk about it..." he said as I sat next to him. "Nick was making out with another guy...his whole neck is covered in hickeys and they weren't from me..." I explained breaking into tears.

Matt just wrapped his arms around me. "Maybe it's a mistake? Maybe you've taken it the wrong way...I hate to say this but in high school Nick would get assaulted a lot...it caused him a lot of trauma and I'm sure you've noticed he randomly flinches but says he's fine not saying it is but maybe let him explain?" Matt suggested.

I was in shock. Yes I've noticed him flinching randomly but I didn't think it would be because of that...Chris came through the door looking drunk as fuck.

I walked upstairs and Nick was just crying in the corner but wiped his eyes when he saw me. "Sorry..." he said standing up shaking,I grabbed his hand but he just flinched "Fuck I-I'm sorry..." he said scared.

"Nick calm down sit down please" I said I knew his legs would give out any second he was shaking to much. His leg immediately started bouncing and I just looked at him "I'm sorry...I'm sorry fuck!" He said as he started pulling his hair.

"Baby no no don't do that..." I said taking his hands and putting them on my lap. "I-o w-wasn't cheating...I-I g-got um..." he gaged "sexually assaulted?" I said he nodded.

I brought Nick into my lap and just cuddled him. "I'm so fucking sorry. I should've just asked you instead of getting mad at you" I said. "No no it's fine really I would've reacted the same" Nick explained.

I laid down with Nick and noticed the random flinching and how when he would just be dozing off he'd wake up again. "Love? Can you not sleep?" I asked rubbing his back "No not without the teddy...I haven't slept for about 5 days and I want to sleep but I can't..." Nick explained.

"Does it have to be my teddy?" I asked he nodded "sorry for being so difficult" Nick said I looked at him. "No don't you ever say that again. Your not being difficult just lay on me okay?" I said laying nicks head on my chest.

"I love you baby..." I said kissing his forehead,he smiled "I love you so much more" Nick said holding my hand. "No that's not possible" I said running my hands through his fluffy hair.