Beautiful Slut

We got to the villa and Killian got to work.
He ordered me to go inside the bedroom and went to do whatever.

He came into the room with two glasses of whiskey and offered me one, he leaned against the table in my room as he studied me.

I stood in just my bra and panties as I waited for him, I took a sip of the drink feeling it burn my throat.

I needed it for courage because the look in his eyes told me that I would regret it if I didn't take that drink.

"Ready?" He asked as he took a drink from his cup.

He dropped it on the table as he turned to me.

I nodded, downing my drink in one gulp.
My throat burned and my eyes watered but I stayed still as I watched him.

He walked to my bed and pulled out a box, when did he put that there?

He opened the box and pulled out the items inside one after the other, my eyes widened.

He pulled out a whip, a leather flat pad, and a blindfold.

He walked towards me with the blindfold, I tensed but remained where I was.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

I nodded my head immediately, "Yes."

"Good," he said.

He went behind me as he covered my eyes with the fold shutting me out from the light.

I looked around expecting to see something but I didn't. Everywhere was pitchback.

"Remember to use your safe word." He said.

I nodded again as I waited for him. My senses were heightened and every hair on my body was straight.

He grabbed my hand as he led me to the bed, I sat on the bed. I felt him bringing out something from the box but I couldn't see what it was.

I felt him walking towards me, hands grabbing me as the role dug into my skin. It wound itself against my skin as he tied me.

It was exciting and at the same time scary to have your eyes blocked from seeing things.

He left me, I struggled to listen for his movements but he was too stealthy.
He moved closer to me, I could feel his presence.

I squealed when something got dropped on my skin.

"What is that!" I yelled.

"Hot wax," he said.

I relaxed, it was the same thing I saw Diane enjoying. It was not that painful when it was cold and on your skin.

I felt helpless but that was the kind of feeling I craved for.

I gasped when the whip hit my back, the pain traveled to my spine. It sent thousands of messages to my brain but all it could register was the pleasure accompanied by the pain.

He kept dripping the wax on my skin, I sucked in a breath. The whip hits me at the same time the wax is dropping.

It got too much for my body and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop, please stop!" I cried out.

He didn't stop,  he kept going. I whimpered as the whip touched my skin over and over again. I was sure it was leaving red marks in its wake.

"Massage, massage!" I yelled.

He froze, he dropped the wax and the whip. Sobs racked my body as I let it all out. I cried till it didn't hurt as much anymore.

He took off the blindfold, I stared at him as he looked at me intensely.

"Did it hurt a lot?" He asked.

I nodded my head even though I was embarrassed. I was the one who wanted this and I couldn't even endure half of what Diana did.

"I am sorry." He said as he caressed my hair.

"Thank you," I said.

I kept quiet because I didn't know what to say again. I was so ashamed to continue but I still wanted more.

"More," I whispered.

He looked up sharply, shock painted on his face. "You want more?"

I nodded.

He shook his head making me scoff. "I want more," I said more firmly this time.

"Okay, okay." He raised his hands in surrender as he walked to the box. He lifted the leather pad and approached me with it.

"I am going to spank you. Get on your knees."

I turned around immediately and assumed the doggy position.

He caressed my ass, palming my cheeks in his palm. I felt it even before it landed on me.

I jerked in surprise, the pain was not as much as the whip but it gave me the same pleasure. He spanked me over and over again till my ass became numb.

"Turn around." He ordered.

I obeyed quickly to see him fisting his cock in his hand. He guided it to my mouth.

"Open wide."

I did and he settled himself inside my mouth. I sucked him off as he squeezed my breasts even though they were strangled with the rope.

"Yes, take it all in slut!" He said.

My pussy wept as the words escaped his lips. It fueled me more as I tightened my lips against his cock, taking him deeper into my mouth.

"Such a good girl," he said gently as he took my hair in his head, pulling it back in a ponytail. His touch was so soft and sweet.

He tugged on my hair hard, my eyes watered as his dicke rent further down my throat. His balls slapped my face as his hips trusted faster.

I was choking but I didn't mind it. I was enjoying this. The look on his face gave me the strength to do more.

He grabbed me by the throat as he fucked my mouth hard and fast. His balls tightened when I reached out to touch them.

"I am going to cum." He warned.

I tightened my lips more around him as his thrusts became sloppy. He pulled out quickly and his cum poured all over my face.

My vision was clouded with the white liquid, I licked the area around my lips as I stared at him.

He looked at me with a glint in his eyes, different from what I had seen before.

"You are so beautiful," he said as he touched my breasts.

He made me face the mirror and I let out a gasp, I couldn't recognize the woman staring back at me.

My breasts were red and swollen and I had semen all over my face.

I looked like a slut.

"Any man would go crazy if he saw his woman like this." He said.