Buy me a House

He kissed my shoulder gently after he murmured those words.

My heart melted as he pulled me tighter to him.

"Now, I have to punish you." He growled against my lips.

I whimpered when he did that, and my eyes closed as I waited for punishment. It never came.

His fingers gently trailed my cheeks, I opened an eye to find him watching me with gentleness.

I gulped, this was new territory for me.
He held my cheeks again, kissing me deeply. I surrendered to him, I was his to do as he wished.

"Open your legs," he said.

I did as he said, widening my stance as his fingers found their way between my legs.

My arousal already soaking up my panties as he touched me.

"Don't make a sound," he warned.

I whimpered but I nodded. This man can tell me to jump off a cliff and I will.

"Good girl," he said as he took off my panties.

Leading me to the bed, I laid on my back, my legs spread wide for him.

He stared at me, his eyes glazed over as he stared at my pussy, wet and brimming with need.

"Please, master." I pleaded.

"Please what?"

"Make me cum,"

"Okay, kitten." He said as he unbuckled his belt.

He positioned himself, stroking his cock at my entrance. I waited patiently for him.

He wasn't punishing me yet and I didn't want to push him.

"I am going to fuck you nice and slow," he whispered as he pushed himself inside me.

I moaned, and he filled me up instantly with his big cock. He was in no hurry to move and I didn't want to rush him either.

"Oh, God!" I moaned deep in my throat when he pushed in deeper. His hips angled in such a way that he was hitting my cervix.

"Don't," he warned when I moved my hips.

I waited for him, he started moving slowly. Painfully slow.

Grabbing my hands, he pinned them above my head. His eyes stared right into mine.

I closed my eyes.

It was too intense for me.

"Look at me," he growled.

I opened my eyes and he was still staring at me. I am unflinching as he fucked me slowly.

Oh, God!

He was making love to me. My heart started racing, I didn't know what to make of it.

I moaned deep in my throat, he captured my lips as he swallowed my moans.

Kissing me as he fucked me slowly, it was the best feeling ever.

He picked up his pace,and  I could feel my orgasm coming, my lower abdomen was tight and my legs were shaking.

"I am going to cum," I warned him.
"Good," he said just as he increased his thrusts.

My moans of pleasure turned to screams as he pounded into me, chasing my release and his.

"Oh yes!!" I yelled as euphoria washed over me. My eyes closed of their own accord as I trembled in his arms.

He found his release as his seeds spilled inside me, coating my walls with their warmness.

I went numb in his arms, he rolled over taking me with him as my head rested on his chest.

This was new. I liked it.

When he spoke, his chest rumbled.

"Alice once confessed her love to me when we first started working together."

My brows furrowed, "what?" I asked,
"She volunteered for what you saw.
She wasn't forced or anything like that."

"I don't understand," I whisper.

He stroked my hair as he hummed.

"Alice is very driven. She did that to prove her value to me after I rejected her.

Her sleeping with clients is total of her doing and my presence is to make sure nobody takes advantage of her." He explained.

I nodded even when I didn't understand half of what he was saying.

The hand on my hair was luring me to sleep.

"She is in love with you," I say through a yawn.

I saw the look in her eyes when they were fucking her. She wanted Killian to look at her but he wasn't interested in her.

I feel him nod, "Yes but she knows nothing can happen between us." He assured me.

"Besides, I am much more interested in you than in her." He added,

I nodded, trying not to blush hard as his words affected me.

"What you did was very dangerous," he continued.

"I know, I am sorry."

"Good, you are forgiven. Come back and work for me." He said, surprising me again.

"Why?"

"So I can protect you better. You seem to have caused quite the uproar back at the club."

I shot up from his chest, "What?"

He chuckled, "The bodyguards noticed you running away. The clients knew you were there and I don't want them getting to you."

My heart started beating fast, I didn't know one silly mistake would lead to this.

"Will they hurt me?" I asked,

"Not on my watch, but I will need you to be careful and attentive."

"But..."

"And you would need to live closer to the office so I can keep an eye on you." He suggests.

"What's wrong with where I am staying right now?" I argued.

"For one, it is shabby and you are sharing with someone."

"You had me followed?" I asked,
I don't know why I sounded surprised. He had me followed.

"You think I don't run background checks on the women I am seeing?" He asked,

I blushed.

"Plus I get to buy you a house. It's a win-win." He said.

"You want to buy me a house?" I asked,
"Isn't that what men do? Take care of their women?"

"I suppose but still buying me a house is a bit of a stretch."

"I have the money, kitten and your safety is my priority." He said firmly, planting a kiss on the side of my head.

I contained my gasp of surprise. He wanted to get me a house.

Whoever this Killian is, I like him.

..............
Cheers to 200k reads, couldn't have done it without you.
Thank you for your patience, your encouraging comments made me feel better.🥰🥰🥰