Peeping Catalina

I laid there till she was gone, I heaved a sigh of relief.

I heard her retreating footsteps before my shoulders relaxed, I didn't want her to think the worst of me.

Who knows what would have happened if she had caught us having sex, that would be a bad example that I am setting.

I stretched my arms as a yawn escaped me. I needed rest and not one after sex.

"Why didn't he wake me up?" I muttered to myself.

It couldn't have taken him a minute to shake me but he decided to be an ass, not like I would say it to his face but still.

I gathered the papers that had scattered all over the table and arranged them quickly in a pile.

I straightened the massage bed he had laid me on, tidying the office till I was satisfied. No one can know that I had sex here.

I sat on my chair and checked the time, my eyes widened at my watch. It was time for me to close up.

I shook my head, sex with Killian had worn me out and now my brain wasn't working properly.

I gathered the rest of my things and my bag and headed out. I made sure the door to my office was locked.

I walked down the hallway, checking the other doors to make sure everyone tidied up their stations. I didn't want them slacking off.

I checked the VIP rooms to make sure they were tidy too, I was just closing the door when I heard the thumping sound.

My ears perked up and my curiosity deepened as I heard low moans coming from the other VIP room.

I would assume it was a client getting a massage but I have had enough sex to know that this was not a sound a man makes when he is getting some.

My hands trembled as I reached for the doorknob.

The door opened silently and my eyes widened.

The two were going at it like one of them was going to drop dead. I grimaced as the whip landed on her bare back.

I expected her to call out for help but a moan escaped her lips instead.

She was hanging from the air, and her hands and feet were tied up like she was going to be executed.

It was a laughable position if only it wouldn't focus attention on me.

The client seriously whipped the woman, one would think he got bad service.

The whip cracked in the air before it hit her back and I winced.

That looked painful but very exciting, seeing the look on her face made me want to be in her position.

She looked like she was enjoying it so much that she would die if he stopped punishing her.

Her face was red and so was her whole body, the man palmed one of her breasts in his palm as he gave it a light squeeze.

The woman's gasp could be heard and it sent tingles down my spine.

Out of instinct, I grabbed one of my boobs and squeezed it, and a small moan left my lips.

I quickly covered my mouth with a hand. I looked back at them and they appeared so deep in their world that they didn't take notice.

I shook my head, and quickly closed the door giving them the privacy they needed.

Her moans still rang in my ears as I walked through the hallway.

I hated spying on my employee like that but the image was really exciting and although it felt like an intrusion of her privacy she was moaning pretty loud.

I tried so hard to stop hearing it but it was like a stubborn melody I couldn't shake off. I admired her boldness to explore this area but I didn't dare to do that with Killian.

I wanted to so much but I wasn't willing to let go of my doubts to enjoy that aspect of sex with him, I bit my lip as I pictured myself letting Killian do all that to me.
I had to trust him to do that.

...
Till I got home, the image did not stop playing in my head, I was distracted as Killian kept appearing in my head with a whip.

His eyes were feral and his lips were in a snarl. He was staring at me with the same intensity from this morning.

The whip touches every part of my body and caused me all kinds of pain and pleasure from its touch
.
Standing in my kitchen did not erase the image in my head. There was something about that scene that reminded me of Killian and me the first day we defiled the massage room he had me in.

The woman did look familiar, I placed a hand under my chin to recall her.

Did I see her at the club I followed Killian to? Was she a friend of his?
I couldn't recall right now.

There was something familiar about her but I couldn't place it.

I opened my fridge to get out some vegetables I would need to make dinner.

That reminded me of the files I was supposed to review today. The new employees I hired came in today and I needed to train them and see what they were capable of.

I stopped short when my eyes widened, I remember her.

This felt like a eureka moment. I couldn't believe I didn't remember sooner that she was in my office earlier today.

Diana, was it?

It was Diane, she is one of the new employees I employed today, her records were outstanding and she looked like a good worker. And judging by what I saw today, she was something.

Letting herself trust a man to do that to her was bold of her and it was a good trait to have, a trait I wished to have.

A grin came on my face, way to go. Diane.