Porcelain Doll

My heart warmed at his statement but the smile disappeared when he pulled me by my hair.

"Come," he said.

I followed the sound of his voice, his tone calling out to me like a siren.

I walked towards him slowly as he stretched a hand out toward me.
I got to him, standing in front of him as he accessed me from head to toe.

The price in his eyes seeing me covered in his jizz made my life tilt up in a smile.

"You look stunning, doll." He drawled.

I smiled, looking down shyly as he caressed my hair, tucking it behind my ears, and at that moment, I felt precious and delicate as he handled me.

He swung me suddenly, startling me as he pinned me in front of the glass, my heart lurched in my throat as I stared down at the lights and the people walking on the streets.

The light from across made me stand out like like a sore thumb, I shivered from the cold, the glass was cold.

"Relax," his voice came near my ear.

I shivered again but this time, it was from his voice.

I relaxed against the glass, my breasts rubbing against the hard cold surface.

I was sure my neighbors could see me but I was past the stage of caring, all is wanted was the pleasure he promised me, the look in his eyes gave me goosebumps, the good kind.

I turned to look at him but he shoved my head back to the glass, my face pressed against the glass.

"You like that, huh?" He asked.

I managed a nod as quickly as I could.

"Use your words," He said as he gripped my hair.

I let out a hiss at the sharp pain in my skull.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing, master," I said, barely manageable.

He pulled my hair tighter, a moan left my lips this time.

"I know you like it, slut"

My legs trembled against the glass as his words hit my ears, a silent gasp escaped my lips as the warm air from his lips teased my neck.

I threw my head back, leaning against his hard body, and a sigh left my lips in contentment. I closed my eyes, relishing the feeling.

He wrapped his hand around the base of my throat, it was not too tight but it got the job done.

"I am going to fuck you so hard that the whole world would watch and hear you scream." He bit my ear.

"Oh, God!" I moaned.

"God?" He asked.

A shiver of fear ran across my spine at the tone of his voice, it was come and menacing.

"Master, I, I meant master." I corrected quickly.

He groaned deep in his throat, the vibration hit my neck as I trembled. I wanted nothing more than for him to take me right here, right now.

"Who is doing this to you?" He judged my thighs apart with his knees
.
"Jesus," I muttered immediately, clamping my lips shut when I heard the words.

He froze and the air froze around me. I gulped as his breath came out in short pants.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

"I am so sorry, that was a mistake," I muttered.

He said nothing, I held my breath as I waited for him to say something, to do something to me.

"I am sorry, master"

I heard a sharp intake of breath as soon as I said it. He stepped closer to me, his body pressing mine harder against the glass. I whimpered.

"Good girl." He said.

His fingers trailed up my legs, leaving fire in their wake. I opened my mouth to scream when they reached the apex of my thighs.

I trembled with want, I needed to be touched there. I wanted to feel him inside of me.

"Remember that when I am inside of you,"

I claimed my lips shut when a moan threatened to escape me. His hand on my throat squeezed even harder making me throw my head back to submit to him.

He twisted my neck, pressing his lips to mine. It made our position awkward and uncomfortable but I didn't mind.

Not when his like tasted like heaven.
He suddenly left me, walking back to the bed.

I sighed in relief or was it disappointment, I couldn't remember which.

I heard the low tone of vibration again and my body came alive with excitement.

"Now, let's hear you scream."
...
"Good morning, doll." A voice greeted me.

I rolled around in bed, my body hurting in places I didn't know it could. I had no energy left in me to leave the bed.

I spied Killian in his suit, ready for work. He looked so handsome that it hurt me to watch him go. He smiled at me and I returned it.

I narrowed my eyes at the item in his hands.

"Is that a food tray?" I asked.

He nodded.

I gasped, was he blushing?

He crawled in beside me, placing the tray in front of me and helping me sit up. He lifted the spoon and brought it to my lips.

"I can feed myself,"

"I know, but I want to do it." He insisted.

I shrugged as I let him, he fed me till I was full. I was so surprised to hear that he ran me a bath.

I turned to him, "You are going to be late."

He shrugged, "It's my company."

I wanted to argue more but I was enjoying having his attention, enjoying the care he was showering me.

He waited until I was out of the bathtub.

He was standing in front of me, I was in my towel. We stared at each other for a long time before he wriggled his finger for me to come.

I walked to him slowly, we stood toe to toe.

"Come," he said as he guided me to a seat in front of the mirror. I stared at him in surprise as he grabbed a brush and started brushing my hair.

"Killian..."

"Shhhh, let me do this." He said.

I nodded. He took his time brushing my hair and tending to me, sometimes I met his eyes through the mirror as he looked at me.

I could see the desire in his eyes but he didn't act on it.

For once, I felt lucky to have him treat me like a porcelain doll.