Accosted

It was a torturous one hour but I finally did it. I was done with a client.

"Thank you, you can go now," I told her once I gave her a chance to shower and dress.

She smiled at me for work done.
That was the highlight of my day.
When she left, I bit my lip thinking of how to call Killian.

He did mention he would see me as soon as I was done with work but I couldn't just call him up like this.

The egg was still vibrating inside of me, making me pulsate like a schoolgirl. I giggled a little at the thought of disobeying him.

Deciding not to wait anymore, I entered the guest shower and removed the egg.

I turned It off manually, my breath riding out in waves as I caught it. I quickly grabbed a shower and freshened up before I could get caught using the guest bathrooms again.

I heard someone knocking but I chose not to open it, I didn't have any other clients again and I was done with official work hours.

The person could wait or leave, the choice is up to them.

I stepped out of the shower and dressed in my casual clothes, I opened the door and bumped into Greg.

I sighed, this man always found me without searching for me. He never missed the opportunity to feel me up or do something related to that.

Mr. Greg was that client that didn't take no for an answer, he tried every means possible to get me into his bed but I wouldn't budge. I didn't like him like that and for some reason, he liked to think otherwise.

His eyes lifted as he grinned at me, "How is my favorite masseuse doing?" He bellowed, caging me between him and the wall of the small studio.

My eyes searched for a way out as I gave him my fakest smile, "It's nice to see you too. But I am done for the day and anything else will be scheduled tomorrow." I said politely.

I didn't want to be alone with him in the room, he looked so unfocused and tipsy. A lot of things could go wrong in the little room.

"We both know that's not why I am here," he wriggled his brows.

"I am afraid, I don't know what you mean." I let out.

"Don't play coy. This game of cat and mouse that we do is beginning to get old." He said as he stepped closer.

His alcohol-mixed breath tangled with my own and I felt a touch of disgust. It wasn't sexy like when Killian's breath mixed with mine.

"I am not playing any games. Please book an appointment with me tomorrow and let me perform my magic on you." I tried again.

He grinned, the innuendo not lost on him.

"I bet you will. But that's the thing, Catalina." He whispered closely. "I want that magic now." He said.

"I am afraid I can't do that, it's after work hours and I have to go home."

"Then let me drop you, there is no need for formalities." He insisted.

I shook my head, no.

I veered my eyes to the door for a minute, a big mistake. His hands trapped mine and forced me to look at him.

His eyes were no longer warm and friendly but predatory. I forced myself to meet his gaze showing him that I wasn't afraid of him like he wanted me to be.

Something in my eyes seemed to excite him the more, maybe I didn't hide my fear well and he could see it.

"Afraid, Catalina?" He asked,

My eyes searched for a weapon even as I nodded, "Not at all." I lifted my chin in defiance.

I prayed silently for Danny to cross, this was the perfect time to interrupt me but the hallways were empty.

They were dark and empty except for me and Greg.

"I have to go, please," I said,

"Your begging means nothing to me, I would rather have you beg me to touch you." He snarled.

He lifted his brows and his lips followed in a snarl. He was angry. I couldn't risk making him angry, he was one of the esteemed guests of the hotel and Esther would have my head if I lose him but I can't let him harass me either.

"Catalina," he mused, taking a lock of my hair and twisting it around his fingers. My heart trembled as I waited for the words that were coming.

Something pressed against my finger and I looked down.

His key card.

He was giving me his key card, "Mr. Greg, I already told you to book an appointment..." He cut me off before I could finish.

"I don't need an appointment to get what I want. Be in my room in the next ten be making your life a living hell in this hotel." He snarled, patting my hip before strutting off. The air felt light as soon as he turned the hallway. I waited for my breath before staring at the card.

A scoff left my lips in anger, he couldn't be serious. He might be influential in this hotel because of his connections but there was no way I was sleeping with his slimy ass. I lifted and dusted myself up before marching to the elevator.

My body trembled with anger and fear at the same time, the normal elevators were not working So I punched into the executive floor, leading me right to Killian.

Where Killian was, I needed him right now.

I waited for the light to show, my patience wearing thin by the minute. The doors slid open and I motioned to get on when a voice called out to me.

"Catalina?"

I spun immediately.