Good Girl

I blushed, the dark room hid the redness in my cheeks as Killian stared at me intensely.

I shivered but not from the cold. He stared right into my soul like he was one with me.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

Crap! He noticed.

I shook my head quickly, maybe too quickly because he narrowed his eyes.

I looked everywhere but at him.

"Stay here," he said as he left the room in awe.

I stood up to calm my nerves, God knows what he was up to. I looked around the room trying to focus my attention on something other than climbing him.

I wanted him so bad that my legs ached, I wanted him to give me the pleasure that only he could. I muttered to myself,

"He can't just leave me here." My blood was beginning to boil and I was getting pissed.

Horny and anger were never a good combination.

I made a move towards the door when I stopped short, the door opened and he came in carrying a suitcase behind him.

My brows furrowed instantly and my lips parted.

Were we going somewhere?

"Are we going somewhere?" I asked immediately.

A corner of his lips quirked up and I sighed, Great way to be foolish, Catalina.

He said nothing as he placed the suitcase on the table, my eyes widened as a memory flashed through my mind.

It was that day in the hotel room, he had a suitcase just like this too.

Suddenly, this trying to make me remember our first nights together made a lot of sense.

My senses hummed as everything in me came alive, the thought of the pleasure I was about to get made the area in-between my legs throb with want.

His gaze met mine and he licked his lips as he assessed me. My body felt like it was on fire under his scrutiny.

I bit my lip with uncertainty. The boldness made me blind to the fire in his eyes. I approached him carefully, walking like I was on the runway.

His brow lifted like he questioned my motive but all I knew was that I wanted him and wanted him now.

His eyes were on me and they never strayed away.

I reached out to my buttons and one by one, I unbuttoned them letting my shirt drop to the floor, his eyes followed the movement and they came back to me.

The intensity in his eyes fueled me as my body burned like it was on fire.
I was his plaything and he was my master.

I took off the rest of my clothing, trying to seduce him in the process.

Naked like the day I was born, I felt vulnerable and something told me that was how he wanted me.

I took the initiative to kneel in front of him, I knew I made the right choice when his nose flared.

He looked down at me in my position, the fire in his eyes brighter than normal.

"Master," I called out.

His body jerked slightly as he responded, and his eyes burned even more.

He was like a wild animal ready to devour his prey. He closed his eyes as he took deep breaths to calm himself.

"Tell me how much you want me." His husky voice came alive.

"I want you, master," I said.

I didn't waste any time, I crawled even closer to undo his pants, and his cock sprang out like it's been locked up this whole time.

I instinctively licked my lips, my eyes wide like a kid in a candy store. I wanted nothing more than to take a bite.

I reached out and palmed his cock, it hardened even more. A groan slipped past his lips as his hooded eyes feasted on me.

He guided his cock in my mouth as I opened wide. It fits into my mouth like it was created for it.

A moan resonated from the back of my throat, the vibrations from the sound made him groan as he twitched, he placed his hand on the back of my head as he went even deeper inside my mouth.

I couldn't breathe with his cock down my throat, it blocked my airways but I enjoyed it.

Tears leaked from the corner of my eyes as he withdrew and shoved it back even deeper.

My nails dug into his ass as he steadied me with a hand.

He groaned, his hand tightening in my hair as he twisted it, my scalp burned from the pull but it was the kind of pleasure I liked.

"That's it, kitten. Take it all."

He ordered as his hips thrust into my mouth at a slow pace like he was holding back.

I dug my nails in deeper to encourage him.

I didn't want it slow, I wanted it fast and hard. He seemed to understand cause his pace increased.

His hips snapped forward and backward as his cock went in and out of my mouth.

"Good girl," he praised me as he gathered my hair away from my face.

He pulled it into a ponytail as he kept moving.

I blushed and reveled in his praise, I was his good girl and I wanted to act like it.

I removed a hand from his ass and grabbed his balls. I played with the tensed marbles as his body tensed.

"Catalina" he let out a warning growl but I ignored him as I played with them.

His pace increased, and he became sloppy and fast.

My lips were hurting as I tried hard to close my eyes and take it. Fat teardrops dropped from my eyes as my throat burned from the brutal force but I enjoyed every second of it.

"Catalina," he let out a warning growl as his balls tightened even more. I knew he was close.

He thrust into me as he held, I spluttered as the cock blocked me from breathing.

I tightened my hand around a ball and he withdrew.

He thrust again and this time he came in my mouth with a loud growl, his dick fell out of my mouth with a pop as I swallowed all of his seeds.

"You are a competent slave, Catalina." He said with a smirk as he caressed my hair.

"Yes, master," I said, licking my fingers.

..........................
Happy New Year 🥰
Don't forget to vote😏😁