Love Eggs

A sigh escaped me. He stilled inside me, waiting for me to adjust to his size.

I rolled my hips to show him that I was okay.

He let out a tortured groan, his hips withdrawing fully before plunging back inside me.

We were connected in a way. His eyes were on mine like he could see the real me.

I closed my eyes as I relished the feeling of euphoria but he slapped my breasts slightly.

"Eyes on me, love. I want you to see who is doing this to you." He growled.

I licked my lips, my eyes finding their way to the back of my head. He was so hot when he growled at me.

I opened my eyes returning his stare, the intensity at all. He angled his hip, hitting that one spot.

"Oh, God!" I cried out.

He stopped immediately to glare at me, "Not God, me!" He growled again.

"Sorry master," I whimpered.

He nodded, snapping his hips at an inhuman pace.

My gasps and moans of pleasure were coming out in short pants and screams. My body was trying to hold on to this feeling for as long as possible.

"Catalina," he moaned my name. The sound is so deep and guttural. I found my legs shaking with each thrust of his hips.

My cervix received the worst of it, he milked my pussy for every juice it got. My walls squeezed him even tighter as they gripped his cock.

I would never be the same after this.
Little whimpers escaped me, I was so close.
So very close.

I closed my eyes, ignoring his warning. Meeting him thrust for thrust, I matched his pace determined to ride this orgasm. He stopped.

"No!" I whined,

He chuckled, choosing to place a hand on my throat. "You want to cum?" He asked,

I wanted to glare at him but I knew that wouldn't solve anything, "yes, master." I answered dutifully.

"Good girl," he snapped his hips into action. His movement was fast and snappy like he was chasing his pleasure too.

"Yes! Oh yes!" I yelled, uncaring if I am heard.

I was far too gone.

My orgasm exploded, momentarily blinding me, my screams echoed around the room and my body shook with each violent shake from the high.

He kept fucking me till his seeds coated my insides.

He pulled out of me, the emptiness making me frown.

He went into the bathroom and the shower was turned on full blast, I relaxed on the bed. I was still tied up, it's not like I had anywhere else to be.

His shower took fifteen minutes before he was returning to the room fully dressed.

I watched him, the sinking feeling creeping up as he stared at me. Now what? I didn't dare ask.

I felt in untie me but I couldn't open my eyes, I didn't want him to know what I was feeling.

I sensed that he could with that cold unwavering eyes of his. He caressed my legs as he loosened the bonds.

His hands were soft against my skin and almost as if he cared for me.
"Are you okay?" He asked,

I opened my eyes to find him already watching me, his eyes sweeping down my naked body in appraisal.

I blushed and turned to look away. He reached into his box and brought out a love-shaped egg. I squinted out of curiosity.

"You were such a good girl today," he said as he approached me.

He reached my pussy and caressed it, I felt the intrusion and the egg was inside.

The vibrating egg. I let out a gasp as he turned it on and off to test it.
I giggled,

"you want me to walk around in this?" I asked,
He nodded, "I will see you when you get off work."

He said as he dropped something on the table. With a look I knew too very well he said, "Don't take it off without my permission."

With that, he turned to the door.
The door slammed shut and I sighed again, this was the second time he was leaving.

The card on the side locker glinted, and I turned to it in curiosity. Picking it up, I examined the card and let out a gasp.

"Daniel was right, he owns this place!"
I covered my mouth with my hands in surprise.

I have heard so many rumors about the owner of the hotel, some claim he is cold and callous but overall he is very handsome and can command any room he was in.

Just like what he was doing to me. I was in for a ride then.

I hurriedly took a shower to get rid of the sex scent on my body, I had another client on the way and I wanted to look my best.

I slipped into my clothes and out the door.
I bumped into Daniel in the hallway,

"oh hey, your client is here. Esther wanted me to inform you." He gushed as he walked by.

"Yeah, thanks Danny," I called out after him.

I slipped into the parlor just as my client arrived. She smiled at me and I returned her smile.

"Please change to this and lay on the table," I instructed as I handed her the towel.

She took it without hesitation and I turned my back to give her some privacy.

My hands were coated with sweat as I wiped it down my scrubs, the love egg inside me was beginning to vibrate slowly. I swallowed, steeling my resolve to get through today without embarrassing myself.

The pace picked up and I gripped the table, letting out a quick moan. My client's head snapped to mine immediately.

"Sorry, bad cramps," I said sheepishly.
She shrugged but didn't say anything, just sent me a reassuring smile and took off her clothes.

I prayed long and hard for intervention because I was going to need one when all this was over.

That is if I have my sanity.