You Scared Me (pt 2)

My lips opened and closed but no sound came out. I was so nervous.

I have never seen him this angry since I disobeyed him in that hotel.

I gulped as I thought of what to say, I thought about lying but if he finds out then I am done for.

Lying could come easily but if he finds out then I don't know what he would do to me.

I looked into his eyes and two molten marbles stared back at me, he was livid.

"Killian..." I tried to say,

"I asked you a question," he said, his voice was cold and it made me shiver.

"I...I went to see Andrew." I stuttered.

If his eyes could freeze things, I would be a human popsicle. He glared at me.

"You did what?" He asked, he got up from his chair as his eyes narrowed.

"I..." I tried to repeat but he cut me off.

"For a second, I thought you said you went to see Andrew." He said coldly,

I bowed my head as I nodded, "Yes, I went to see him but before you get mad..."

"Stop talking," he ordered.

"Yes, master," I said.

I kept mute as he paced around the room in anger.

My body trembled, I could feel the negative energy around the room.

"You went to see Andrew?" His angry voice came again.

I nodded, and he growled.

I jumped, I have never heard him make that kind of sound when he is angry.

My jaw fell open when he drove his fist through the wall.

"Are you okay? You could have gotten..."

The words died in my throat when he suddenly turned to me, a growl left his throat.

He advanced on me, his angry face bearing down on mine as he stared me down.

"You don't understand, I didn't go there to..."

"Shut the hell up," he growled at me.

"Master, I didn't go there to have..." I tried to speak but he cut me off when he used his tie to secure my wrists so I couldn't move them.

"Did I say you could speak?"

I shook my head quickly, mostly out of fear. This was not the time to disobey him.

For a second, I was scared of being punished by him.

"Going to see another man without my permission. Did you let him touch what's mine?" He asked,

I struggled against the restraint, he was getting the wrong impression here.

I shook my head at him but he was too angry to listen to me.

"Wait please!" I said but he didn't listen.

The first slap hit my ass cheeks, I winced at the pain. The hit was delivered with his strength.

It came again but this time I was ready to bear the pain.

He kept spanking me till he was tired. My ass throbbed from the hit. I could only imagine how red it was now.

"Did it hurt?" He asked,

"Yes, master,"

"Good." He said as he ripped my work clothes off.

"Master, wait please!!" I tried to tell him but he wouldn't listen.

His cock was hard in his pants as I struggled against him. I only excited him.

He pinched my nipple hard and I winced, he did it so heartlessly that it felt different than before.

It was more painful now.

He was being rougher than usual and it made my whole body ache.

"Tell me, did he make you come as I do?"

I shook my head, no.

"Did he fuck you the way I do?" He asked,

I shook my head again.

He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his slacks.

Throwing me on the bed, he pushed my face down to the bed as my ass remained vulnerable to him.

I whimpered as I felt him nudge the head of his cock into me, I struggled but the restraints wouldn't let me.

I wasn't wet or aroused and he didn't seem to like it.

"You are not wet. Were you wet for him?"

I thought that was the end but no,
I felt the head of his cock nudge into me, and I tensed.

It was going to hurt.

He forced his way in and it burned. It was uncomfortable and it made me scream out in pain.

"Ahhh!" The tears I have been holding at bay came flowing silently as he began to move.

He was rough and with each, I felt my body being torn open making me scream in pain.

"Please stop!" I yelled at him but he didn't stop.

The tears didn't stop coming.
He held me by the hair, pulling and making me arch my back to meet his thrusts.

He turned my head forcefully to kiss me, biting my lip in the process. He tasted the tears on my lips and looked at me.

He looked confused as he slowed down.

Seeing as I have his attention, "Please stop, you are hurting me." I whimpered.

He stopped moving and I pulled away, making him pull out from inside me.

"Catalina," he called out to me but I untied the knot with my teeth.

Pulling out of his reach as I sobbed in a corner.

He tried to come close to me but I held out a hand.

"Please don't," I said.

His face looked tortured but I didn't care. He hurt me, all because he wouldn't listen to what I had to say.

He was already going with his dirty conclusion about me being a whore.

"Catalina?" He asked when I kept sobbing, I let out a whimper when he moved.

"Stay away from me," I said to him.

"You don't mean that," he said.

"I do, you hurt me," I told him. He opened his mouth but I wasn't done.

"You hurt me even when I tried to explain why I went to see him. Not for the reason you think, the same reason you hurt me for." I said, I was glaring at him now.

I was angry.

.................................

Don't forget to vote😠😠😠 or I will leave you hanging for months. Anyway, this is a special shout out to all my readers that also vote. Thank you for reading my book.