Lingerie Party

I walked a bit faster since my house was closer, my heart was beating so fast and my legs trembled as I tried to walk.

I was almost at the villa when a hand grabbed mine.

I screamed as I turned.

I jumped back as soon as I turned, I recognized this man. I remember him vividly from the club, he was one of those Alice slept with.

"Why are you following me?" I demanded when he didn't say anything, he kept creepily staring at me.

He shrugged, choosing to blow out his cigarette.

The smoke came in my direction as I coughed.

"My housekeeper is around and she is watching through the camera, don't dare try to do anything. I would scream so loud, the entire villa would hear me." I warn him.

He scoffed, stepping closer to me as he put off his cigarette, stepping on it as the lights went off.

He gazed at me.

"You think your little threats bother me? It's your word against mine and in his city, I run this town." His raspy voice came out.

I shuddered in disgust, his breath smelt like cigarettes and it was right in my face.

"Besides I am not interested in harming you, I was curious to know who the precious Catalina is." He says,

"What?" I ask confused,

"I am interested in you, Catalina. And I am always known to get what I want." He says casually.

I lifted my chin in defiance, the fear from earlier had dispersed since he wasn't going to hurt me.

"I am not a piece of property you can decide to have. I am human, not a toy." I glare at him.

He laughed, "Everyone has a prize, sooner or later Killian will give you to me and as a good little employee, you will be in my bed making the job easier for your boss." He says confidently.

My head rang from the last statement, he was so sure Killian would give me away that he said it with such confidence.

"Who are you?" I asked,

"I am surprised you don't know, it's quite refreshing. I am Andrew," he says.

My heart lurched again when I heard his name.

The same Andrew Alice wanted me to stay away from. I already assured her I wasn't interested in him but looks like he couldn't take a hint.

"Until we meet again, Catalina. Remember I always get what I want and that would be you in my bed soon." He said as he walked away, the darkness enveloping him.

I was so tempted to yell at his retreating but that would do me no good. My body still trembled with fear.

No one was home, I had no housekeeper. I made that up to stop him from doing anything stupid.

Now, I couldn't enter my house because I was so scared of him coming back.

My hands shook as I tried to unlock the door with the key, I managed to get the door open and locked it behind me.

My back rested against the door as I breathed in. Some women would find this enticing but I found it deeply disturbing.

I made a move to leave the door when a knock sounded, I gasped.

Did he follow me inside?

I peeped through the hole and relaxed when I discovered it was Killian, he was scowling at the door as usual.

I unlocked the door, my heart calming down at the sight of him.

I flew straight into his arms for a hug I didn't know I needed till now.

He rubbed my back, soothing me without saying anything.

"Are you okay?" He asked, stepping away to look at my face.

I nodded quickly, placing a kiss on his lips which he deepened.

He broke the kiss as he regarded me curiously. He looked like he wanted to say something but thought better of it.

But the expression of surprise on his face was one I had never seen him wear before.

"I love being welcomed like this." He said.

I sent him a small smile as he walked us to my bedroom, depositing me on the bed.

"Have you had your shower yet?" He asked,

I shook my head, "I just came in, I was about to. want to join me?" I asked coyly.

"No, I already took a shower in the office. Go shower, I got you something."

My eyes caught the paper bag in his arm, I hadn't noticed it before when he came in because I wasn't calm.

"What's in the bag?" I asked,

He frowned, "go shower and come find out." He said.

I shrugged, I stepped out of my clothes in front of him, and his eyes followed me with every movement as I took off one piece of cloth after the other.

"I know what you are doing," he said, his voice deep with want.

"What am I doing?" I asked, innocently might I add?

He smirked but didn't say anything else. I entered the bathroom to shower as he asked.

I took my time knowing I wasn't alone and I wouldn't have to worry about Andrew coming into the house now that Killian was here.

I had just finished my shower when I stepped out, Killian had arranged beautiful sets of lingerie on my bed.

I gasped as soon as my eyes went to them.

"Is this the surprise?" I asked to which he nodded.

" I got them for you, try one on." He suggested.

I looked at the lingerie, they were from exclusive brands. Brands I could never afford.

Seeing the lingerie brought nothing but sadness as I stared at it.

I wasn't interested in picking lingerie for myself, I was so scared that Killian wasn't going to keep to his words and protect me like he had vowed to do earlier.

I just hoped that he wouldn't force me to sleep with another man just to close a deal.

......................

Don't forget to vote, it's important.🥰🥰🥰 how are you liking the story so far? Leave in the comments.