Mr Romantic

We slept in the next day, Killian didn't want to let me go no matter how much I begged and I didn't want him to.

I was comfortable in his arms.

We woke up to the sound of his phone ringing.

I groaned when he turned to answer it.

"No, cancel them. I am taking a personal day." He barked at the person.

I smiled through my sleep at his tone. He was always angry except when he was with me.

I heard him sigh, "I know you are awake." He said.

I turned to him with a smile on my face. "Good morning,"

He leaned over to kiss me, "morning, get dressed." He said.

I frowned, "where are we going?" I asked,
"To buy you a house."

I groaned. I was looking forward to spending more time with him in bed.

He ordered the hotel staff to bring clothes in my size and his while I was in the shower because I came into the room to find a neatly laid dress on the bed.

"How did you know my size?" I asked,
He gave me a look I couldn't quite interpret.

I got dressed while he showered, unlike his everyday suit. He swapped it for jeans and a t-shirt.

He looked different and normal. It gave me butterflies.

"Come on!" He said as he stretched his hands to me.

Does he want to hold hands? It took me two minutes to recover.

He drove his car to one of the expensive villas.

"No," I whispered.

"What?"

"This place is expensive, it's called a luxury villa for a reason," I argued.

"So?" He asked,

"I can't live here, Killian."

"Pretty words from a pretty girl." He said.

I blushed instantly before it changed to a glare. He was trying to distract me.

He led me to the one closest to the company.

The real estate agent was waiting for us.

"Mr. Black, it's nice to see you." She greeted enthusiastically.

I rolled my eyes at her perkiness.

"I need the best house for my girl." He said curtly.

My heart almost exploded. He called me his girl. I squealed internally.

The agent led us to the rooms, it was a two-bedroom flat, everything was furnished and it soothed my taste.

"Do you like it?" Killian whispered.

I nodded shyly. "Yes, master."

His nose flared, and he gripped my waist tight. "Say that again,"

I giggled, choosing that moment to walk to the agent who was listing why we should pick this apartment.

"We will take it." Killian cut her off.

She turned wide-eyed, and so did I.

"Really? Let me go get the papers right away." She said as she hurried off.

Killian smirked as he stalked me with a predatory look on his face.

"I see what you did there," I told him.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." He said as he rubbed himself against me.

I stood on my tiptoes to give him a kiss which he deepened right away.

I moaned into the kiss, he didn't waste any time pulling my panties to the side and unbuckling his belt.

Bending me over the couch, he pushed himself inside me. Rocking me slowly, his hand was on my lips to prevent me from making a sound.

Tears gathered in my eyes as he fucked me hard yet so slow and steady.
5
It felt so good.

We didn't take time to find our release, he arranged my clothes back and headed out to find the agent to close the purchase.

He was being a true boyfriend in the sense but we both knew the truth.

After paying for the house, he suggested we go have dinner.

"I am not properly dressed for that," I said as I looked down at my clothes.

It was simple but not fit for a classy restaurant like the one he wanted to go to.

"You look beautiful," he said instead.
My heart did that flip-flop again at his words.

The restaurant was far from the company and he did little things like, open the car door, hold my hand, or even display a public show of affection.

He kissed me any chance he got, my lips, my fingers, or my head.

He acted like a boyfriend who had feelings for his girlfriend but I knew who he was.

He was my master who dominated my body as if he owned it.

We are dinner and talked about a few things. He suggested we go back to my place to get my things and move into the new apartment.

I wanted us to christen the bed just like we did the sitting room, so I agreed.

He drove me back to my apartment, I sighed when I noticed my flatmate was home.

She was seated in the living room watching a movie.

"Who is this hunk?" she purred as soon as she saw Killian.

A frown worked its way to my face as I stared at her, she was looking at Killian like she was hungry and he was the last snack on earth.

" hurry," Killian said as he frowned at my roommate touching him.

He gently placed her hand back on her lap, silently warning her not to touch him.

I didn't have much so I stuffed everything into my bag, I would arrange it later.

"I can do you better," I heard my flatmate say to Killian.

I rolled my eyes, she was pathetic.

I carried the bag to the sitting room, Killian was standing at the door while my roommate was almost falling off the edge of the couch.

"Ready?" He asked as soon as he saw me.

"Yes, ready"

He took the bag from me and took my hand, we headed downstairs together.

The closer we got to the house, the more excited I was to christen it with him. When we got to the house, he moved the bag to the room and stood there.

"Are you going to stay? We are yet to christen the room"

He shook his head, "maybe another time." He said as he left.

My shoulders dropped, I guess the romantic side of him was over.

.........................................
Don't say I don't love you guys🥰🤣