Panties Off Then Some Answers

I left the house before Killian woke up.

The advice I gave to myself seemed to be driving me as I left the house before the crack of dawn.

He was still sleeping when I left.

He must have been tired not to stir even as I blow-dried my hair. I got to work and started arranging the files in his office that I didn't get to do that day.

It was only fitting that he comes in and sees his efficient I am in my job.

I arranged his meetings to the manner of importance and his appointments were selected.

I chose just two because he was tired and I didn't want him to exert himself attending all those meetings.

I was reading a little around eight when he breezed in, he gave me a look when he passed me.

I narrowed my eyes instantly when I couldn't interpret the look.

I shrugged, ordering his coffee just the way he wanted it. Black.

I had just gotten his coffee when I received a message on my cellphone asking me to come to his office.

I groaned, he must be eager to drink his coffee and get started with his day.

I knocked on his door.

"Come in," he called out.

I entered his office and closed the door. "Sorry, I was ordering your coffee," I said as I lifted the cup of fresh coffee for him to see.

He smiled at me, "Thank you but that's not why I called you." He revealed.

"Oh, is there a problem?" I asked in my best work tone.

A frown marred his face as he regarded me but I didn't care, I was done dancing to his tone.

He brushed it off as he approached me, "What color of panties do you have on?" He asked suddenly.

"Excuse me?"

The question came as a surprise to me, he disrespected me as a human being and his slave, didn't speak to me and now he wants to see my underwear.

What are we in? Preschool?

Did he call me in here just to get a peep at my underwear?

He had the opportunity last night to see more than my panties but he slept off without a word.

If I wasn't so angry with him, I would laugh at his silliness.

But I kept my face straight.

I stared at him like he had grown two heads, his eyes were wide with curiosity as he gauged my reaction.

I was confused, I didn't know what to do and after my pep talks to myself, I refused to be disrespected again.

I squared my shoulders, "here is your coffee, sir." I dropped the cup on the table and fled his office without waiting for anything.

I rushed back to my office and sat down, my heart beating so fast. I feel like I have offended him but I didn't care.

It felt good, so good that I wanted to laugh and throw my hands in the air for successfully avoiding him.

I ignored Killian Black.

Ha! Take that!

My joy was short-lived when my office door opened and he walked in.

The look in his eyes scared me, they were cold and calculating as he stared at me.

I gulped, I was in trouble.

Suddenly, I didn't feel all that confident anymore about my victory earlier.

I heard the door twist as he closed it, and my heart dropped to my stomach.

What was his plan?

He walked to my desk and nailed me with his signature glare.

"What was that?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"What was what?" I asked,

"You ignoring my orders now?"

"I didn't realize you were ordering me to show you my underwear at work, sir," I said politely.

He scoffed, "You have changed,"

"What?" I asked,

"You don't follow orders as before and you are not as a good girl as you used to be." He stated.

I rolled my eyes at his words but I kept mute. He came close to me and dragged me up by my hand.

I pressed my hand into his chest to steady myself when he started unbuttoning my blouse.

"What are you doing?" I snapped as I held his hands.

Anyone could walk in and see us, did he not care at all?

"Don't fight me." He snapped.

I pulled his fingers off my blouse, straightening the ripples he caused in the dress.

Killian frowned at me, his eyes narrowing at my display of disobedience but I was past the point of caring about what he thought.

"When did you stop obeying me?" He asked,

"If it bothers you so much then you should be with the other slaves that obey you." I snapped.

He furrowed his brows in confusion as he stared at me.

"What are you talking about?" He asked,

"I am talking about the fact that you keep complaining when you can simply go to them and let them fulfill your needs." I snap.

I thought about the best way to go about it without looking like I cared too deeply about what he does with his spare time.

He has shown me that he could do away with me just by snapping his fingers, I wasn't going to let him do that to me anymore.

"You have other slaves that are obedient to you, go to them."

"I don't have any other slave." He confessed, still looking confused but I refused to believe it.

If he wasn't sleeping with me then he was getting it from some other person.

Maybe Esther.

"What about Esther?" I asked,

"What about her?" He repeated.

"Why did you offer her a promotion after asking her to massage you?" I placed my hands as I stared down at him.

He blinked at me a few times as he met my glare.

He sighed as he saw that I wasn't playing around. He opened his mouth to speak.

Finally, I was going to get some answers.