Awkward Encounter

I didn't think twice as I ended Killian's call. I shut my eyes tight, the sound already penetrated the silence of the night.

I turned to leave but I couldn't resist taking one last peek. I froze as soon as I looked.

They were still enjoying themselves without a care in the world.

But her eyes were on me, she was smiling through her pleasure as she stared at me.

An involuntary shiver ran through my body. I desperately wanted to be in her position.

My cheeks went red as I looked away. I bit my lip, what would she think of me?

A boss spying on her employees while they were having sex? I could see this making the headline.

I didn't wait for any second, I hurried outside.
My heels clicked against the tile matching my energy as I walked even faster to the gate.

I looked back and stumbled. A set of arms stopped me from hitting the ground.

I gasped out in surprise when my eyes met with that of Killian. He stared at me like I was a precious thing as he settled me on my feet.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I shook my head immediately,

"Nothing is wrong. I was just in a hurry."

He looked like he didn't believe me, looking behind me just to see what I was running from.

His face showed that he wasn't satisfied and he took a step inside.

"No!" I yelled out.

I closed my eyes as I yelled at myself for my stupidity, now hewass going to think something was wrong.

"I meant no, you can't go in there," I said more gently this time.

He looked at me, "why not?"

"Well, I already told you that nothing was wrong. I think you are just being paranoid." I told him.

"I am not. I want to make sure everything is okay."

I placed a hand on his chest and rubbed it. "Everything is fine, I was just in a hurry to meet you," I said.

His face relaxed a bit when my touch soothed him. He still had his suspicions as he stared at me with that knowing look.

We stood outside the gate for a long time before he relented.

He led me towards the car and we went home. The car ride was silent because my mind worked like a clock.

I wasn't looking forward to meeting Diane at work after this incident.

How would she feel knowing that I watched her being fucked in the workplace?

Killian dropped me off and went to his house, he didn't stay and I wanted him to.

The sight I saw made me wanton.
Every time I closed my eyes, I kept seeing that image play over and over again in my head.

It was like my happy place and I didn't mind it.

My sleep was short and comfortable. I couldn't wait for a new day and the new day could not wait for me because the night went by without any fuss.

...
I still felt awkward seeing Diana the next day. I couldn't get the image of her out of my head.

It was messing with me and I tried as much as I could to avoid her.

It was hard to shake off the memory of their passionate sex from the previous night.

The view was so unexpected, yet so intoxicating, that I couldn't resist it taking a peek.

But now, burdened with the thought of facing Diana, I felt embarrassed and nervous.

I just hoped that our paths wouldn't cross today but of course, nobody ever listened to me. Not even the big guy.

A knock came on my door, "who is it?" I called out.

The person didn't reply but just opened the door, and my breath caught in my throat.

Diana walked into my office, looking as composed and professional as ever.

"Good morning, Catalina," she said with a smile.

"Good morning, Diana," I replied, trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Did you need anything?"

I cleared my throat when my voice came out huskier than I intended to sound.

Luckily, she ignored it.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," Diana said, taking a seat in front of my desk.

"I was wondering if it's possible to work late tonight. There's a project that needs to be completed urgently, and I think I could finish it if I put in a few extra hours."

I almost scoffed at the irony, a project that I didn't assign. This was the funniest thing I have heard all day.
I thought for a moment.

"That's fine," I said. "You can just apply for the overtime fee when it comes. We do pay our employees for overtime work."

"There is no need for that, I just wanted your permission." She said.

"Why is that?"

Diana leaned forward, her eyes locking with mine.

"I mean, I'm enjoying working with you. You're a great boss, and I like my job. That's why I don't mind staying late tonight."

I felt a flush of heat rise to my cheeks. I didn't know what to say.

I had the mind to say what I was thinking but it would be against the rules of the office to indulge in that particular topic.

I struggled for the right thing to say but nothing came to mind. I opened my mouth and closed it again as she smiled, completely unaware of my struggles.

"I uh..." I trailed off when words failed me.

Diana seemed to sense my discomfort, and she leaned back to her original position.

I breathed out a sigh of relief like I could breathe properly again, her presence was suffocating me.

"I will pass on the overtime fee." She said as she picked on her nails.

She stood up heading towards the door but I couldn't resist.

I raised an eyebrow in surprise. "What do you mean?"

Diana shook her head.

"I don't need the overtime fee, I'm getting more pleasure than that." She winked before leaving my office.