Slave

The ringing of my phone woke me up, I almost smashed it to pieces. I was trying to sleep.

I searched for the phone blindly to pick up the call when I realized it was my alarm.

Alarm?

My eyes shot open, I had to get ready for work.

I opened my eyes and winced, I closed them as my eyes adjusted to the lighting in the room.

Almost as if someone forgot to close the blinds.

My body tensed again, the events of last night flooding my memory. We spent all through last night ravaging each other.

At that moment, I believed it when he said he had missed me. He proved it over and over again by making me cum.

His side of the bed looked cold like he was never there. I sighed to myself.
I padded from the bed, stopping short at the sight of the outfit hanging by the closet.

It was a female suit.

Scratch that, a beautiful body piece. It was perfectly tailored to the seams and it was in my size.

He made do with his promise to get me another work outfit. I ran my hands through the soft material it was made with.

It would look good against my skin when I go to work. I hurried to use his bathroom and prepare. I mean, he left me in his house when he should have woken me up.

Making me feel like we had a one-night stand or something.

I took my time in the mirror admiring myself in my new outfit. I looked fierce but at the same time, mundane.

I pulled my hair into a tight bun like Alice's and grabbed my bag.
Shit! I was late.

I ran to the elevators once I realized by taking my time, I was going to suffer from more office hours.

I nearly spilled my coffee on a stranger as I rushed to get to his office before he is back from his meeting.

I pushed open the door and shut my eyes in embarrassment when I saw the two of them.

Alice was showing him something as he listened.

His eyes darted to mine and he gave no indication of what happened last night but his eyes trailed down my body and it darkened with desire
.
"You are late," Alice snapped.

"I know, I am sorry." I tried to explain but she cut me off.

"I don't care for your excuses. This company is paying you to be the best and I suggest you start acting like it." She yelled.

I winced in embarrassment, my eyes going to Killian but he wasn't interested in what was going on.

He was busy flipping through a document as he hummed to himself. I felt the tears come to my eyes at the nonchalant way he was treating this.

Alice was still glaring at me with her hands on her hips. She was also looking at him for his reaction but he gave none.

Satisfied that he was on her side, she turned to me.

"Don't let it repeat itself," she warns.
I nod. My eyes were still stuck on the man in front of me.

Is this what he meant when he said I was his slave?

To be humiliated like this
?
I turned to leave the office, going to my desk. I told myself that I wouldn't cry about this.

I landed myself into this mess.

I settled on my desk, waiting for my first task of today when Alice approached me.

The smile on her face unnerved me for some reason.

"It's clear you and Killian don't have that kind of relationship." She started.

"Excuse me?" I asked,

She shrugged, "I asked you from the beginning if you were sleeping with him and you said no. You were telling the truth."

"I still don't understand you."

She wasn't making sense at all
"It means I misjudged you, and I am trying to apologize."

"Oh, that makes sense I guess. Thank you."

She smiled at me before she strutted off. The first genuine smile she was giving me since I got here.

True to her words, Alice judged me. She became nicer and more patient in teachings the ropes.

She also let me sit in on her meetings so far I got to take notes. I didn't realize how much I needs to immerse myself in work till today.

I wrote down ideas for the next meeting to give to her. She is acting nice now till she finds out I am indeed screwing her boss.

It was inching close to closing time and my desk phone rang.

"Hello, Mr. Black's office?" I answered as politely as I could.

"Get me, Alice." The voice demanded before hanging up.

I cursed under my breath, silently reminding myself that I accepted this job for this purpose in the first place.

I called Alice's office and sent her the message, within minutes she was coming to Killian's office with her measured steps.

She spent time there and when they both stepped out, they were working hand in hand to the elevator. My blood surged with jealousy.

Killian turned, "Don't forget to lock my office." He said.

"Sure thing, boss," I said airily.

All I wanted to do was chuck my shoe at him and let him bleed with Alice watching from the sidelines.

His hand placement was at her lower back, the same place he did more than touch me yesterday.

My body was boiling with anger, for being ignored by him. Letting Alice talk to me like that and right now, for touching the same, Alice.

It was my turn yesterday, so I guess it's her turn too. The green monster reared his head inside of me.

I was jealous of Alice. She was beautiful and smart.

Everything that I wasn't.

I quickly packed my bags my intention clear as day.

...............................  

Sorry guys, I have been dealing with a personal issue. I am sorry to keep you waiting.

Enjoy and don't forget to vote.