DISCLAIMER

April 25, 2024

Hi, this is Josevf.

Since Ditto Dissonance has been receiving lots of love lately, I'm writing a new disclaimer for the new readers. Please read this carefully, so you'll be guided as you read the story. Don't ignore disclaimers. You must always read it.

1. The narration, dialogues, actions, and choice of words of the characters will CHANGE throughout the story. To emphasize their development. So, let them have that and don't decide for them. It is meant to be written that way.

2. You're allowed to react to the characters' way of thinking, but you're not allowed to insult the author and the story. If you don't like the story, you may exit quietly. You don't have to announce your departure.

3. You're entitled to your own opinion, but you're not entitled to create commotion in the comment section that could grow into a fight. So be nice. My novels are my safe space, I hope you understand. Share your opinions thoughtfully without disrupting the comments. Let's keep the conversation respectful and constructive.

4. This story contains slurs, liberated words, too much cussing, inappropriate thoughts, and corny jokes that are not advisable for everyone. If you do not like these kinds of themes, you may EXIT now.

5. You're not allowed to mention characters from another author or novel in the comment section. Please respect the author's space.

6. This disclaimer doesn't limit you from expressing your thoughts about the story. However, don't let rudeness and expression be mixed up. They are different and classified easily.

You're guided now. But you'll read another disclaimer ahead to remind you that this story is written how I wanted it to be written. So, you don't get to decide for it.

My style of writing is deep and requires wider analysis. So, analyze and read the story well, for you to be able to understand it deeply as well.

This story is a slow burn romance, and a red flag to green flag character. You need your LONG patience as you read this story.

Thank you!