Are You My Dad?

[Open Ext. Crystal Temple]

(Steven is running towards his mailbox on the beach, while the Crystal Gems are seen playing in the sand.)

Steven: ♪ Hey Mister Postman, bring me a post! Bring me the post that I love the most. ♪

(Steven opens his mailbox, finding nothing inside.)

Steven: Dagnabbit!

Y/N: Hey Steven

Amethyst: Yo. No package yet?

(You and Amethyst approach Steven, Amethyst is dragging along a cooler filled with cans.)

Steven: No package, yet. I definitely ordered a pair of khakis from "The Distinguished Boy". They should have arrived by now. I'm a distinguished boy. Don't I deserve some distinguished khakis?

Y/N: I... don't know how to awnser that, but I'm sure Jamie will show up soon

Amethyst: In the meantime, want one of these instead? *offers a can to Steven*

Steven: No, thanks. *looks at the cliff corner* Any second now.

Y/N: Yo Amethyst, toss me a can?

Amethyst: Sure

(Steven jumps around the corner of the cliff and strikes a pose.)

Steven: Hey Mister Postman, bring me a post!

(There is still no one in sight.)

Steven: Consarn it! *walks back, disappointed* Still no Jamie, I don't understand. He's usually so punctual. *sighs and moans*

(You and Amethyst sip from your cans, when you notice a disappointed Steven.)

Steven: Bring me a post...

Amethyst: Hey, you shouldn't have to waste your whole day for some thing in the mail. *holds out a can, revealing to be canned beans* Take some of these magic beans to town and trade it for a donut.

Y/N: Why have you been drinking beans?

Amethyst: They're good for the heart.

Steven: Unfortunately, I know from experience that the Big Donut does not accept beans as currency. But, you'd still wait for Jamie while I got us some donuts?

Amethyst: Sure. Why not? *opens the canned beans* We'll hold down the fort while you're gone.

Pearl: Y/N! Amethyst! Steven! Look! We're building a tiny house, for crabs!

Garnet: Welcome to your new home.

(Pearl reveals a big sandcastle and Garnet places two blue crabs on the sandcastle.)

Pearl: Oh, they like it.

(Pearl and Garnet chuckles in joy, and Steven giggles.)

Y/N: Hey, That's pretty cool

Steven: Thanks Amethyst. *runs off*

Amethyst: No prob! Just bring me back a bear claw!

Y/N: Guess I might as well go too, Need to stretch my legs anyway

[Trans. Ext. The Big Donut]

(Steven hums a tune as he skips over to the Big Donut with You beside him, when You pass by Sour Cream, holding a stack of flyers and looking rather sad.)

Y/N: Hey Sour Cream, What's with the flyers, Another party happening?

Sour Cream: Oh, the flyers? No, it's Onion.

(Sour Cream holds up a flyer, revealing a "Wanted" poster of Onion, but instead with "Missing" written over in red marker.)

Sour Cream: He's been missing for a couple of days now. My mom and Yellow-dad are starting to get worried. You haven't seen him around lately, have you?