Gem Heist

(You and The Crystal Gems arrive in the Roaming Eye at Pink Diamond's Zoo, which is being watched by a Red Eye.)

Pearl: The human zoo. I can't believe it still exists.

Y/N: Not only will we save your dad Steven, But many human lives, brought back to earth

Steven: Dad's gotta be in there. We just have to find him and bust him out.

Y/N: We will

(The Roaming Eye enters the ship hangar of the zoo via its ring. You and The Crystal Gems gasp as they notice the two Amethyst guards standing at the entrance door.)

Amethyst: Those Gems

Y/N: They're, Amethysts

Pearl: Correction, Amethyst guards. Right, like we could just waltz up as an ownerless Pearl, a fusion and- and you.

Steven: We just need disguises. I'll be Esteban Universidad, Oh Y/N, You can be Mortimer Van Hanslip the III.

Y/N: Let's not go overboard, Steven

Pearl: Steven, it doesn't matter what you or Y/N's names are. We're all going to stand out!

(At that moment, Garnet unfuses into Ruby and Sapphire.)

Sapphire: We won't stand out if we play the roles we were made for.

Y/N: Hey, Ruby, Sapphire, It's always a treat to see you two around

Sapphire: Feeling mutual

Ruby: Okay, everybody. Hear her out.

Sapphire: Today, I'm a Sapphire traveling with my Ruby guard, and my personal Pearl. Esteban and Mortimer, I've brought you as an offering for the zoo.

Steven: Pobrecito Esteban!

Amethyst: Uhh... What about me?

Sapphire: You're accompanying me as extra muscle.

Amethyst: Muscle like them? *points at the Amethyst guards*

Sapphire: Exactly.

Amethyst: But I've never even seen another Amethyst before. What do I do? What if I say something wrong?

Sapphire: Just look the part. You're new and we're rusty, but we just have to sell this long enough to find Greg.

Pearl: Is this really going to work?

Sapphire: ...No.

(Everyone gasps in shock.)

Y/N: Future Vision, Dang it, Forgot about that

Sapphire: Just, stick together! Play it straight! Let's... change the future! *forces a smile*

(Sapphire, Ruby, holding You and Steven, Pearl and Amethyst, shapeshifted to look like a regular Amethyst guard, begin walking out of the Roaming Eye towards the guarded door.)