Last One Out Of Beach City

['Open Int. Beach House]

(Pearl and Steven are attempting to piece together a puzzle in the living room,  You were on your phone texting, while Amethyst, shapeshifted into a ball, is bouncing rapidly and excitedly in the house, shaking the table and puzzle pieces.)

Pearl: Amethyst...

Steven: Do you mind not bouncing so much?

Amethyst: *shapeshifts back to normal* Oof! Uh, sorry. I'm just super excited. 

Y/N: About, What exactly?

Amethyst: Greg is taking me to a show!

Steven: A show? You mean like at the... *puts on a fake British accent* Theater?

Amethyst: No, like at a... *puts on a fake British accent as well* Rock show! Ha! Like a band! At a house, with a bunch of people hanging out and doing stuff!

Steven: Oh man, that sounds cool! We have an awesome night planned, too! We're doing a puzzle.

Amethyst: *unenthusiastically* Wowee.

Pearl: I know it sounds tame. But it has 612 pieces. And no corners!

Steven: *picks up a corner puzzle piece* I.. found a corner.

Pearl: Oh! *gets disappointed* Oh...

Y/N: Hey, can I go with you and Greg, Amethyst? Beats sitting around doing puzzles all night

Amethyst: See, Y/N Get's it

Greg: *enters the house* Hey, y'all!

Y/N: Hey Greg

Amethyst: Greg, Greg, Greg, Greg! So, you ready to throw down in the pit?

Greg: No pits for me tonight. I'm sorry, Amethyst, it totally slipped my mind that Barb invited me and Vidalia over for cards.

Amethyst: Cards?! Ugh, who broke you guys out of the retirement home?

Greg:  Trust me, I'd love to go to the show! But Barb threatened to hold my mail if I didn't. She is not a woman of empty threats.

Amethyst: Ugh, man, forget it. 

Y/N: So without Greg, What now?

Pearl: You two could hang out with us tonight.

Amethyst: And do a puzzle? Ha, maybe we could fit in some knitting, too.

Pearl: *blushes slightly* That's... not what I meant. We could... go to the show... with you.

Steven: Really?

Amethyst: Wha?! You wanna go to a show, with loud music and people pushing each other? *playfully pushes Pearl's arm*

Y/N: No offence Pearl, But you're not really the pushing type

Pearl: Come on Y/N, I've done my fair share of... pushing. *gently pushes Amethyst's arm back*

Amethyst: *grips her arm in pretend pain* Ooh, I think it's broken!

Pearl: You three just never saw me in action! Breaking every rule, taking on the authorities, so I could indulge in the joys of life on Earth! ... Oh, a sky piece! *picks up a puzzle piece and connects it to the puzzle*

Steven: Nice!

Y/N: She's not gonna last a minute

(Steven nudges you with his elbow)

Y/N: What, Just sayin'

Greg: Well, if you'd like to go, you guys can take the Dondai!

Pearl: Thank you, Greg!