Earthlings

[Open Int. Beta Kindergarten]

(Following the events in "Beta", You, Steven, Amethyst and Peridot hide behind a cliff to spy on Jasper.)

Amethyst: Jasper!

Peridot: What is she doing?

Steven: She's been collecting monsters.

Y/N: No, She's building an army

Jasper: Pipe down!

(Jasper kicks a growling Snow Monster in its cage, and the four of you gasps in shock.)

Jasper: You take orders from me now! You used to be a Quartz too, didn't you? What happened to you?

(The Snow Monster growls and slams against the metal bars in fury.)

Jasper: Tch. Disgraceful. I can't believe I've resorted to recruiting you freaks! You're almost as bad as that Crystal runt. Just look at you. This planet ruins everything! Well, haha, except for me.

Peridot: We should go back to the Temple and grab reinforcements.

Steven: Yeah, that's a good idea. right Guys?

(Steven turns his head and finds that You and Amethyst are gone, and he and Peridot silently scream in horror.)

Steven: Y/N, Amethyst!

(Steven and Peridot look around, and spot You and Amethyst on a ledge above Jasper, shuffling along it towards her. Jasper continues to taunt the Snow Monster.)

Jasper: I'll never let this planet twist me like it twisted you. Your weakness embarrasses Homeworld. You suffer because it's what you deserve! We all only get what we deserve. Right, Amethyst?!

(Amethyst gasps, as she has been discovered, and falls off the ledge, landing behind Jasper.)

Y/N: Amethyst!!

Amethyst: Agh!

Jasper: What do you want, runt? You here for a rematch?

Amethyst: I'm here to win!

Y/N: And this time

(You land beside Amethyst, You then pull out your sword and brandish it in front of Jasper)

Y/N: She's not alone

Jasper: You were fated to lose, the moment you came out wrong!

Steven: *runs to Amethyst's side* That's not true!

Jasper: Rose. Of course. Your lackeys never stray far. And why would they? They have no place in this, or any world!

Steven: What do you mean?!

Jasper: Every Gem is made for a purpose: to serve the order of the Diamonds. Those who cannot fit inside this order must be purged!

(Numerous shapes appears behind Jasper as she explains, forming the image of The Great Diamond Authority symbol. After it is complete, many unfitting shapes approach the symbol, only to get blown away by a flash of light.)

Jasper: To come out misshapen, to reshape yourself outside your purpose, and to defend this ruined worthless planet, is a disgrace!

Peridot: *timidly* This planet isn't all bad! *gasps and hides behind a rock*

Jasper: What are you doing here?

Peridot: I... I'M A CRYSTAL GEM NOW!!

(Jasper instantly summons her crash helmet, and Steven summons his shield.)

Peridot: *confidently* I'm not afraid of you! I've got metal powers! I'll show you!

(Peridot begins to manipulate a metal rod stuck in the ground. You, Jasper, Amethyst and Steven watch as Peridot struggles to lift the metal rod.)