Ocean Gem

(You, Steven and the Gems are discussing the previous events in "Mirror Gem".)

Steven: I'm grounded?

Pearl: *folds her arms* Yes, you're grounded!

Garnet: You disobeyed an order.

Amethyst: And now we're gonna bury you 'til you've learned your lesson. *holds up a shovel*

(You quickly take the shovel from Amethyst)

Y/N: Not how grounding works!

(The door of the house suddenly opens. The Crystal Gems turn to look and see Greg standing at the doorway, panting heavily.)

Steven: Dad?

Steven: Dad?

Greg: *breathes heavily* Uh, you guys better come check this out.

[Trans. Ext. Beach House]

Y/N: So What's going- Oh Man

Mayor Dewey: W-w-wha?

(The citizens of Beach City are gathered behind Mayor Dewey and murmuring worriedly.)

Beach City Citizens: *murmurs* Wait. What the... Where did it go?

Ronaldo: Whoa!

(Ronaldo takes a picture with his phone as the camera zooms out, revealing that the entire ocean is gone, leaving various boats and ships stranding on the now-deserted ocean floor.)

Steven: The ocean!

Mayor Dewey: *yells into a megaphone* Hey, it's those magical ladies! *yells at Garnet* What's going on here?!

Garnet: The ocean is gone, obviously.

Mayor Dewey: That's right. Now it's just a desert. No one wants to take a vacation to... Desert City! *crying* Aww, we're gonna lose all our summer business!

Lars: And all the beach babes! *crying* Awwww!

Y/N: Not like he was gonna get any anyway, Fucking Virge

Mr. Fryman: Who's gonna buy my fries?

Kofi: And my pizza?

Mr. Smiley: Who's gonna have fun at Funland?