Hit the Diamond (+18)(🍋🍋🍋)

[Open Ext. The Barn]

(The scene follows the events in "Barn Mates", when a hatch opens from the crashed Roaming Eye in the ground and a one-eyed Ruby emerges out of it. You, Steven, Lapis, Peridot and the Crystal Gems all gasp as the Ruby starts looking around.)

Steven: Ruby? 

Y/N: Wait, If Garnet's here. Then, Huh?

(Garnet grabs the back of Steven's shirt and pulls him away. Everyone retreat back inside the barn as A Ruby with her gem where her eye should be, lands on the ground, growls, and walks away. Another Ruby jumps out of the hatch and begins making fighting noises and poses.)

Ruby 2:*picks up a flower and kicks it* Hi-ya! *cartwheels away*

Ruby 3: *pops out and gasps with excitement* What a lovely planet! *walks away happily*

Ruby 4: * sticks her head out nervously* Wait! So we just... get out and walk around? Whoa-!

(Ruby 4 gets shoved out of the Eye by Ruby 5. In the background, Ruby 2 can be seen kicking a twig.)

Ruby 5: Now, where's the Gem the scanners locked on to? *looks around* Let's fan out and search the area!

(Steven peeks out of the door from inside the barn to look at the five Rubies from Homeworld.)

Steven: Whoa, look at 'em all!

Y/N: That a mess of Rubies, Even though there are five of them but, still

Peridot: *peeks over too, on top of Steven* I knew it. They're after me! This is THE END of the line!

Lapis: You really weren't kidding.

Peridot: I disobeyed a direct order from Yellow Diamond, and I called her a clod... to her face.

Y/N: Don't you just do that to everyone?

Peridot: Yes, but not everyone has command over all the armies of Homeworld waiting for the word to shatter me!

(Peridot scampers to a box of baseball equipment, dumps out the contents and hides inside the box.)

Y/N: Peridot, Are you okay? Peridot? Peridot!!!!!!!

(Everyone looks at you)

Y/N: What, I'm a sucker for video game references

(You go over to the box Peridot was hiding in)

Y/N: *lifts up the box*Listen Peridot, We're not gonna let the Rubies take you back to Homeworld

Peridot: But haven't I caused you enough trouble?

Garnet: Don't worry, Peridot. It's our sworn duty to protect anything that calls this planet home. And that includes... clods like you.

Peridot: *whispering* That's my word...

Y/N: Well it's free range now, Now pipe down and listen

(Peridot grumbles under her breath)

Garnet: Listen up, everyone. I have a plan. Or should I say... We have a plan.

(Garnet holds up her hands and giggles. She then begins to unfuse, separating into Ruby and Sapphire, holding hands with each other.)

Sapphire: Hello everyone.

You, Pearl & Amethyst: Ruby! Sapphire!

Steven: HUUUGS! *Runs up to Ruby and Sapphire and hugs them.*

Sapphire: Hello, Steven! *giggles* Hello to you too, Y/N

Y/N: Hi Sappire

Amethyst: So, what's the plan?