Warp Tour

(You & The Crystal Gems are returning to the Warp Pad in the middle of a flower meadow, discussing their latest Gem monster encounter.)

Y/N: So, is what it's like for you guys all the time?

Steven: Pretty Much

Y/N: Cool

Pearl: I can't believe that went so well!

Amethyst: That was kinda great when you hit it with your spear and it went, like, "bing-bong!" *makes explosion sounds*

Pearl: *blushes* And the way you were circling around it? Almost looked like strategy.

Amethyst: *laughs and blushes* Well, you know, I can do that stuff, too.

(Garnet sends a bubbled gem, as Steven emerges from the meadow with runny eyes and nose.)

Steven: Wait up!... *panting heavily* Sorry I couldn't help much, I think the flowers are making me— Ah... Aaah... *sneezes at Garnet's hip* 

Y/N: Bless you, Steven

Steven: Thanks Y/N, Sorry, Garnet.

Garnet: I'll live.

Pearl: Oh, Steven, you're supposed to sneeze into your antecubital fossa.

Steven: My what?

Pearl: Your... This thing. *points to her inner elbow*

Y/N: It's called covering up

Pearl: Well that doesn't make any sense, why would one need to cover themselves when they sneeze?

Y/N: Oh Pearl

(Steven looks at his elbow as the Crystal Gems warp out. They travel through the warp stream when Steven feels the urge to sneeze again.)

Amethyst: Do it at Pearl! *points at Pearl*

Pearl: *panics* Steven, your fossa!

(Steven sneezes downwards, propelling himself upward in the warp stream.)

Pearl: Oh!

Y/N: Steven!

(Inside the warp stream)

Steven: Whoa! Wha? *breathing heavily* Whoa.

(Steven's head pops out of the warp stream and Steven is able to see the Warp Space, cackling with lightnings everywhere. He then sees another warp stream, carrying a small object through it.)

Steven: Huh? Whoa!

Pearl: *pulls Steven back into the stream* Careful! It's dangerous to stick your head out of the stream!

Y/N: Uh, Care to explain why?

Garnet: Well, There's not much air, and it's very cold. *flicks the frozen snot off Steven's nose*

Y/N: Eww

Steven: You guys, I saw something out there!

Pearl: What?

Steven: Something warping!

Pearl: Steven, that's not possible. Is your vision blurry from the pollen?

Steven: I can see perfectly... *squints his eyes* Pearl? I know there's something out there!

Garnet: There's nothing out there, Steven. There hasn't been anything else for a long, long time.

[Trans. Int. Beach House]

(Steven is lying in bed, staring at the ceiling and trying to sleep for the night. He slowly drifts off to sleep, but then snaps himself back awake. He turns to look at the Temple Gate's warp pad, when the kitchen refrigerator suddenly opens, startling him.)