Ch. 76 - Falling Into Place

Upon reaching their newest location via Fresh Poof, Ink was all limbs in his bid for escape from the position of 'baggage.'

Fresh let him go and Ink landed with a flop.

"What was that for?" Ink demanded with a pout, fixing his clothes and disheveledness as he got up.

The 'Creators' as Error called them laughing didn't help his feeling of displeasure. He's been doing his best to ignore them as Error suggested, but sometimes he couldn't help but peek.

Fresh smiled at Ink who just blinked at their surroundings, realizing where they were.

"... The doodle sphere? Why?" Ink asked.

"Ink, broski-bro." Fresh said, smiling wider. "How do you feel about spicing up the gnarly meeting by making one heck of a radical entrance?"

Ink's eye lights sparkle into stars. "I like the way you think."

"Same, bro." Fresh cracked his knuckles. "Let's get creative, broski."

***

A reality somewhere ...

That battle with Player was intense, knocking out the internet globally. But she would get the last laugh in the end. She didn't break into this facility for nothing.

She plugged something in and her monstrous computer wired to life. Her screen showed a single bar of wifi.

Mary Sue smiled.

She clicked on the icon for UnderHacked.

***

Back in UnderHacked ...

"Well that was cool." Congod said, finishing his cookie. "But Imma go devour- I mean, destroy some AUs now. For the Balance - yeah. As the Number One Fresh Fan I can't let that rad skele-dude down."

Congod stood up. He was shorter than when he was sitting. Shorter than Ink even.

PC seemed saddened by the plan but remained quiet having been present to learn that it was necessary.

"Woah Woah, hold on a minute." Snasy made 'time out' hand gesture. "Firstly, we shouldn't just be taking out AU's all willy-nilly when we don't know which ones to target. You heard Fresh. Too much destroyed at once could domino. Secondly, I am the biggest Fresh Fan."

Spiffy face palmed and muttered. "Why include the secondly ..."

Congod gave a slow frog blink. "You can't be the biggest Fresh Fan, reason is, that would have been my first objection. Second objection, as Fresh's biggest fan, I get special privileges." Congod picked up the drawing Fresh made that showed how many AU's needed to be destroyed. "Such as Fourth Wall abuse as long as it serves the greater narrative."

"So, like all the Mods with access to the fandom wiki and the Soul connection thing." Snasy commented.

Tiffa chimed in. "I lack the fandom wiki, unless I access it by hijacking one of your computers ... speaking of, if one of you has a second monitor or set up I could use to catch up on fanfiction, that would be great."

"I have my old PC I can set up some time " Zane offered.

If Tiffa could have stars in her eyes, she would at this moment. "You are a lifesaver."

Congod looked at the group before continuing the previous topic. "I don't think you guys know what I mean by Fourth Wall." Congod knocked on the air magically connecting to something and briefly blocking the reader's view. "The Fourth Wall. In game."