Q & A - 5

(A/N: didn't edit but shrugs)

Fandom1Traveller to Fate: You are right you know that the stories good when it makes you hate the character but if you showed more vulnerability people would like you more.

-

Fate deadpans at the asker from the chair they are straitjacketed too, stopping their attempt to escape it to reply.

"I've never been more vulnerable in my life."

***

Theresse619 to Fresh: A question for the babybones himself: Wouldn't it be easier to have a system that easily gathers data, copies the code of AUs to act as backup, repair codes, and send sentinels after hackers and viruses?

-

"About that, broski." Fresh rubbed the back of his neck. "Ink-bro was meant to be the AU backup guy. But Fate tampering kinda ... yeah. His memory ain't the best it was, broseph.

Fresh tented his fingers. "As for these 'sentinels,' for unradical malicious Hackers and Viruses, Higher Management-brolio's been doing what they could with Bots since Error was preoccupied with excess AU destruction. But HM-broski can only manage so many Bots, as that radical RAM is allocated sparingly. It was always a temp measure, man."

***

Hunter1961 to Fresh: How's life going?

-

Fresh gave finger guns. "Going dandy, broski! Hope ta fix things up so I's can get a proper look rounds the Multiverse for funzies asap, home slice. So much sick stuff to do."

***

Hunter1961 to Nightmare: What does your goop taste like?

-

NIghtmare squints. "I don't exactly practice autosarcophagy, so I wouldn't know. Nor do I care too."

***

Hunter1961 to HIdden: Hello!

-

I give a small wave and a small smile. "Hi."

***

Starshinexmoon to Papercrane: What do you think of Fresh so far?

-

Papercrane smiled. "He is a very nice person who helped me and speaks weirdly. I hope he is right that the place he is taking me won't go. Having a place to return to ... it sounds nice."

***

Wolfyboi99999 to Papercrane: how did it feel when 69 had control over you?

-

"I..." Papercrane looked down with a pained expression. "I just want to forget it. I ... do I have to answer ...? I don't want to remember ..." Papercrane has tears in the corners of his sockets, though they have not fallen.

It felt like a dream, a nightmare, that was eating him from the inside. So much fear and sadness that it wasn't just 69 tearing him apart from his Soul, but himself as he distantly saw the evil his magic was being forced to do as he felt place after place crumble to nothing.

He always only ever took what he needed, and when he needed more than an AU could handle he was sad to watch them go. But he chose to live on to see the bright and beautiful side of the Multiverse, and remember them. In the flowers, in the sunsets, and meeting friends he wouldn't meet again. He had to survive or those places lost would be in vain. He never wanted to make a place disappear on purpose.